Marco Verratti

gasgas

Who knows, that's not really the point. Rakitic is average, you can't have a world class midfield with only one world class CM.

Sergi Roberto is not world class

Iniesta is not what he used to be, going down

Do you suggest we sign another WC CM too

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
[youtube]Mh7zFawFoAM&t=321s[/youtube]

Dude tell me Messi wouldn't be godly with this guy behind him... Look how many times against us he broke our midfield/forward defense and found that player in the pocket of space between mid-back four and left him to face off against CBs.. imagine Messi getting those passes with that amount of space to run at defenders. Every time I see him I think how tailor made he is for Messi

[youtube]Mh7zFawFoAM&t=321s[/youtube]

Dude tell me Messi wouldn't be godly with this guy behind him... Look how many times against us he broke our midfield/forward defense and found that player in the pocket of space between mid-back four and left him to face off against CBs.. imagine Messi getting those passes with that amount of space to run at defenders. Every time I see him I think how tailor made he is for Messi

Years of suffering have numbed my pain :lol:

Total-Football

My perfect midfield would be Busquets-Roberto-Veratti. three workoholics, barca DNA, great passers of the ball and can protect it perfectly. But if that means we have to put a mediocre Vidal as a RB, then no, i would rather see Rakitic there and Roberto at the back.

BarçaBarça

ooooooooooooooooooooh

he's coming

Enough with the trolling. He is not coming, get it in your head!

His partner is a money-hungry golddiggin' fashionmodel, who will do anything to get more money, including liking transferrumours which mentions her boyfriend, if that gives him a better negotiating-position to land ANOTHER BIG FAT CONTRACT-EXTENSION!!!!
THAT is a far more reliable analysis of that picture than one which puts him even an inch closer to barca, and you know it, deep down.

aaron101

Let's say, we can get Veratti this transfer window. So, how much are we talking here? If we indeed buy him from PSG, how many players can we get after spending so much on him? If miracle happens and he arrives, I hope we can still get the players that we need like RB and others.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Enough with the trolling. He is not coming, get it in your head!

His partner is a money-hungry golddiggin' fashionmodel, who will do anything to get more money, including liking transferrumours which mentions her boyfriend, if that gives him a better negotiating-position to land ANOTHER BIG FAT CONTRACT-EXTENSION!!!!
THAT is a far more reliable analysis of that picture than one which puts him even an inch closer to barca, and you know it, deep down.

No, I don't.

BarçaBarça

Let's say, we can get Veratti this transfer window. So, how much are we talking here? If we indeed buy him from PSG, how many players can we get after spending so much on him? If miracle happens and he arrives, I hope we can still get the players that we need like RB and others.

Sport and MD usually throw 80M around as a realistic transfer-fee, sometimes other media reports 100M. But the point is that PSG doesn't need money. So if we pay 80 or 180 M€ wouldn't make as much a difference for PSG as having him on the team or not would. In real life he wouldn't go for under 200-300 M., which we don't have. He could also go for his buyout-clause, which is ... oh wait he didn't even care to negotiate a buyout-clause in his contract so he could leave if he ever wanted to go to another club.

So, there is a lot of money left, because we will pay PSG 0 € for Verratti, because he is not coming.

Home of Barca Fans