Marco Verratti

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I mean, if the man wants to join Real Madrid and Nasser is willing to let him go for money or for comradery with Perez, by all means, be my guest.

I hate to see fellow Culés wasting more time on fancying him.

Sterlingfan2000

Guys, remember Marquinhos also wanted to leave last year to join barcelona.

We know how it ended. The Qataries said No.

But this time it could end up differently because as I said ealier, contrary to Rosell/Barto, Perez has a very good friendly relationship with Nasser.

That said, Al Thani will decide. If he's ok, then be it, if he says No, Verratti could do whatever he wants, he will not be sold.

It's a real test for QSI.

Perez should not Anger Nassar and QSI. If they get angry , Perez company will be in trouble. Perez will try but will fail.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If he's dumb enough to join madrid instead of us maybe it's better we didn't get him. There's a midfielder spot wide open for the next ten years here with stability at the best club in the world for whoever wants it. What does he do? Stay in Paris or go to the clown show where he could be rotated or sold without warning :lol:

Co0ter

If he's dumb enough to join madrid instead of us maybe it's better we didn't get him. There's a midfielder spot wide open for the next ten years here with stability at the best club in the world for whoever wants it. What does he do? Stay in Paris or go to the clown show where he could be rotated or sold without warning :lol:

Yea I don't know what some footballers are thinking. Madrid is the fakest organization I've ever seen, worse than the Yankees. I'm not sure why any player other than the egotistical Ronaldo type would want to play there. I mean they bring in a coach and he wins them the CL then they want to scrap him one year later hahaha no appreciation or respect what so ever. Truely a circus. Verratti, like you said, could walk into our midfield and start for years, making an already powerful team that much more devestating.

Butaan4barca

agree with you completely. But i don't think he would get an option of madrid or us. If he is going to madrid, then there is definitely a high profile player going the other way.

Bertus

Whatever happens, nothing will surprise me anymore.

Verratti is one of the very best at only 22yo, and will only get better and better.

As always, just like what happened to Lewandowski, wherever he lands, I won't stop being a fan of him. Even if he signs for RM, because after all, he's free to choose where he wants to play.

Morten

"Verratti is considering a change in scenery in order to continue his growth and he is willing to join Real Madrid". He should go to Barca then, they have much experience in player growth :messi:

Bertus

"Verratti is considering a change in scenery in order to continue his growth and he is willing to join Real Madrid". He should go to Barca then, they have much experience in player growth :messi:

Twitter is really full of sh*t.

If you visist some RM forums, and if you see the same kind of retards I see on french twitter thinking they can get verratti for only 40M, please tell them that while we don't what will happen, QSI won't sell Verratti for cheap, and tell them that PSG fans are sorry to rain on their parade.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I don't get why he'd prefer joining RM when he could perfectly come to the best club in the world (this century :) ), be a definit starter, instead of going to RM to loose and be rotated with Modric, James, Kroos, Isco..

I hope he doesn't make the same mistake as James and Isco :)
Lol,what kind of mistake did James make? He's a definite starter,he's playing great and the fans are loving him.
Whose spot does he take in RM's midfield?
Imo he's seen as a Modrić replacement. Not to mention that we could always sell Bale and/or Benz and just play with more MF's.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Lol,what kind of mistake did James make? He's a definite starter,he's playing great and the fans are loving him.

He would have been all that in Barça too, except in a team that wins trophies twice as often as RM :D

It was a joke anyway, but I was sad to see him go to RM, if Verratti goes there too that will finish me lol

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He would have been all that in Barça too, except in a team that wins trophies twice as often as RM :D

It was a joke anyway, but I was sad to see him go to RM, if Verratti goes there too that will finish me lol

I don't think Barca was that interested in James.

XaviMessiGirl

Whatever happens, nothing will surprise me anymore.

Verratti is one of the very best at only 22yo, and will only get better and better.

As always, just like what happened to Lewandowski, wherever he lands, I won't stop being a fan of him. Even if he signs for RM, because after all, he's free to choose where he wants to play.

I will still like Verratti no matter where he plays, there are plenty of players I like who play for clubs I don't like. But I will still be upset if he ends up going there.

raskolnikov

Yea I don't know what some footballers are thinking. Madrid is the fakest organization I've ever seen, worse than the Yankees. I'm not sure why any player other than the egotistical Ronaldo type would want to play there. I mean they bring in a coach and he wins them the CL then they want to scrap him one year later hahaha no appreciation or respect what so ever. Truely a circus. Verratti, like you said, could walk into our midfield and start for years, making an already powerful team that much more devestating.
Definitely this, cunt players go to cunt clubs thats why Madrid is full of them along with the money hungry and Barca rejects.

Home of Barca Fans