Marco Verratti

Bertus

What about Isco?
Isco is better as an AM if you take in account he scores way more goals.

If you take in account the chances created to score (so not only assists), I fully believe that Verratti is better.

Also, Verratti is better at stealing the ball from others, and is actually working on an even bigger area of the field from just above the last defensive line, to the line just behind the FWs.

Jombi

From what I've seen, Giannelli Imbula from Marseille is the closest to Verratti in France. His dribbling and passing from deep is superb.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Isco is better as an AM if you take in account he scores way more goals.

If you take in account the chances created to score (so not only assists), I fully believe that Verratti is better.

Also, Verratti is better at stealing the ball from others, and is actually working on an even bigger area of the field from just above the last defensive line, to the line just behind the FWs.

Since you're a PSG fan,could you give me 1 or 2 videos that represent Verratti in the best light?

gatsu

Verratti best qualities is his vision, and the ability to withstand intense pressing, although not a la masia product he has Barça DNA, that's why Barça is the best choice for him to improve technically as a player, [MENTION=15767]Bertus[/MENTION].

Yes he has some good dribbling skills but we don't want him for that.

[MENTION=19453]MaxY[/MENTION]

You'll need to see full matchs (the 2 matchs against us for example) to understand Veratti's full ability, he is like Xavi with good 1vs1 skills.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Verratti best qualities is his vision, and the ability to withstand intense pressing, although not a la masia product he has Barça DNA, that's why Barça is the best choice for him to improve technically as a player, [MENTION=15767]Bertus[/MENTION].

Yes he has some good dribbling skills but we don't want him for that.

[MENTION=19453]MaxY[/MENTION]

You'll need to see full matchs (the 2 matchs against us for example) to understand Veratti's full ability, he is like Xavi with good 1vs1 skills.

I watched plenty of Verratti videos, but since he's far more experienced in that matter, I want to see which videos he'll recommend.

Bertus

Since you're a PSG fan,could you give me 1 or 2 videos that represent Verratti in the best light?

Any videos would do, really.

Also, you can download matches and see by yourself how much he can do in just 90 minutes.

Contrary to many highlights videos where people are easily fooled, Verratti does in every games what you can see in these videos.

For example, just watch this video:

[youtube]fzNgQ8vrjnA[/youtube]

Verratti does a mix of about all that in almost every games. One time he will dribble 2-3 players at once. Another he will do a perfect long pass. Etc.

He's become a monster this season. Any journalist that follows him a bit would tell you that. He's almost too good for PSG since almost no one is as good as him.

He was voted by his peers, fans, and by medias as best PSG player of 2015......... at only 22yo, while PSG has players like Zlatan and TS in it.

If that's not a big achievement...

raki

From what I've seen, Giannelli Imbula from Marseille is the closest to Verratti in France. His dribbling and passing from deep is superb.

A great player not known by many. Will be a scoop.

Verrati is the perfect choice to Barça midfield. I would be really pissed if he joins Madrid already strong midfield.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I can see Perez bidding 90+ million for him but the chances of PSG letting him go are minimal. It would be a different story if Verratti wanted to leave and join RM, but I don't think that's the case.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I can see Perez bidding 90+ million for him but the chances of PSG letting him go are minimal. It would be a different story if Verratti wanted to leave and join RM, but I don't think that's the case.

You'd still not get him lel

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You'd still not get him lel

Sure we would . A player can force his way out of a club ,for example Bale,Modrić. Not to mention that RM and PSG have a very good relationship. Too bad Verratti isn't that kind of guy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sure we would . A player can force his way out of a club ,for example Bale,Modrić. Not to mention that RM and PSG have a very good relationship. Too bad Verratti isn't that kind of guy.

Except PSG could let him rot on the bench if a player tries to force his way out while most other teams would take the money. I think if RM makes him try to force his way out then your good relationship will be broken in thousand pieces.

Bertus

Nasser was asked about that last night by a journalist on TV since the spanish media ABC said "verratti asked to leave" (so don't blame the messenger, it isn't my fault medias ask questions about verratti every days because spanish medias publish news after news):

- He denied that rumor.
- He said that "as I'm alive, it's out of the question to sell Verratti".

So yeah, doesn't look good, at least for this summer.

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION], yup there was rumors that it is how Al Thani does things. Be it by pride or anything else, qataries refuse to bend over players that try to cause troubles.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans