Marco Verratti

raskolnikov

New board new changes though. And it remains to be seen if Perez even gets re-elected next year.
Also while Veratti is a quality player he isnt crucial to Real winning everything. Its not like he is Messi. A midfield of Modric, Kroos is just as good.

Bertus

New board new changes though. And it remains to be seen if Perez even gets re-elected next year.
Also while Veratti is a quality player he isnt crucial to Real winning everything. Its not like he is Messi. A midfield of Modric, Kroos is just as good.
Verratti would be a big improvement in RM midfield compared to what they have now imo.

Bertus

then who would go? Kroos who they just bought last summer or Makalele Modric.
I don't know. I just replied to you.

There's no similar profile in RM right now that is close to Verratti. You said their current midfield is just as good. I just say it would not.

Amongs many other qualities, for example Verratti is capable of working in little/tight spaces like no one can in madrid right now. Something that would be extremely useful against teams like Barca and Bayern.

gatsu

then who would go? Kroos who they just bought last summer or Makalele Modric.

Exactly, let's not forget that Verratti plays in the Kroos/Modric area and if he comes to madrid, it's not for warming the bench.

Hope that the italian is smart enough to know that Barça is the best choice for him if he wants to leave.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Verratti Modric and James is a great midfield. But by the time real sign him modric will be old. Kroos/Isco Verratti and James would be their starting midfield then.

raskolnikov

I don't know. I just replied to you.

There's no similar profile in RM right now that is close to Verratti. You said their current midfield is just as good. I just say it would not.

Amongs many other qualities, for example Verratti is capable of working in little/tight spaces like no one can in madrid right now. Something that would be extremely useful against teams like Barca and Bayern.
Maybe its better but not that significantly that they need a years long strategy to lure him away though imo.
I also feel Verratti would be more suited for us but as the way you describe it he most likely isnt leaving soon anyway.

Bertus

Exactly, let's not forget that Verratti plays in the Kroos/Modric area and if he comes to madrid, it's not for warming the bench.

Hope that the italian is smart enough to know that Barça is the best choice for him if he wants to leave.
Yeah sure.

Again that blabla about players being smart or not only based on choosing Barca or not.

Bertus

Maybe its better but not that significantly that they need a years long strategy to lure him away though imo.
I also feel Verratti would be more suited for us but as the way you describe it he most likely isnt leaving soon anyway.

To me he would fit in both teams just as well. And I think he would improve RM midfield. They need a dude capable of dribbling 4 players in a row from time to time, and who can hold the ball a lot.

Icarium

Lifestealer
As long we have the trio i am not scared about madrid signing verratti. I am sure we will also sign a decent player and we still have busi and rakitic. One is a genius of the game and other gives everything for the team. Just need another player to finish the puzzle.

raskolnikov

To me he would fit in both teams just as well. And I think he would improve RM midfield. They need a dude capable of dribbling 4 players in a row from time to time, and who can hold the ball a lot.

They have this guy for that type of thing:D

BOPvlARCcAABh0s.png:large

Bertus

Verratti is not messi.

But still one of the few midfields in the world that managed to dribble between 2-3 Barca players in a row.

Do you watch PSG on a regular basis? In France, he's the only one capable of doing that in almost every games.

I don't know what we are arguing really. Even if you don't watch PSG, you guys should just watch videos about him. As I said there's no profile like him in RM at all. Not even close.

M

monamou

Verratti is not messi.

But still one of the few midfields in the world that managed to dribble between 2-3 Barca players in a row.

Do you watch PSG on a regular basis? In France, he's the only one capable of doing that in almost every games.

I don't know what we are arguing really. Even if you don't watch PSG, you guys should just watch videos about him. As I said there's no profile like him in RM at all. Not even close.
What about Isco?

Home of Barca Fans