Marco Verratti

JamDav1982

Btw, can Verratti hand in a transfer-request, or does that only exist in the UK, and not in France?

Handing in a transfer request doesnt really mean anything other than players will often give up on signing bonuses etc if they do it.

Nothing in official rules about transfer requests that would make things different from country to country dont think.

Neeraj

I'm sort of confused, why there is still so much Verratti talk lingering. He came on a propaganda video, and categorically stated what the man behind the camera, with the gun asked him to read out. I mean, it couldn't be a more affirmative end to the saga.

So why are people still waiting on something here? Am I missing something?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm sort of confused, why there is still so much Verratti talk lingering. He came on a propaganda video, and categorically stated what the man behind the camera, with the gun asked him to read out. I mean, it couldn't be a more affirmative end to the saga.

So why are people still waiting on something here? Am I missing something?

False sense of hope. The amount of money we offer does not make a difference, PSG has a ton of it and they will simply not sell, regardless of how much we offer.

I think the club has moved on, we fans should move on too.

Speaking of which, how good is that Seri guy?

fullsebbi

Robert Fernandez: "Verratti? A lot of things can happen by the time the transfer window closes. He has a contract with PSG so we must find an agreement with them first"

Apparently he said that during the Semedo press conference (found it on Barca Reddit), sounds like there at least still is a chance.

Last edited:

Kohe321

Robert Fernandez: "Verratti? A lot of things can happen by the time the transfer window closes. He has a contract with PSG so we must find an agreement with them first"

Apparently he said that during the Semedo press conference (found it on Barca Reddit), sounds like there at least is still a chance.

serghei

Forget about him. We have much better player than Verratti in our team anyway... Focus on improving the team in other ways.

dakt

I shit you not, I had a dream yesterday that I was on a construction site with Verratti...and I'm not even obsessed with his possible arrival here.

Home of Barca Fans