Marco Verratti

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll have a press conference tomorrow 12:00 local time.

Contract extension + apology incoming :lol: :lol:

Devils

Bizarre.

I thought he explained himself last week in that embarrassing video the Qataris forced him to do.

oneirophobos

No way is he coming then. If him leaving for Barca was still a possibility, PSG would make Verratti less visible while still at their club as a sort of pre-damage control to make the transfer seem like less of a big deal than it actually would be. But a whole presser dedicated to the player instead? Sounds like this will be a more elaborate mea culpa show for the press and Marco allowing the club pressure him into another decision he'll regret in a week or two. This kid has no spine. It has all happened before ... smh. (Prove me wrong, please.)

Tomchin

No way is he coming then. If him leaving for Barca was still a possibility, PSG would make Verratti less visible while still at their club as a sort of pre-damage control to make the transfer seem like less of a big deal than it actually would be. But a whole presser dedicated to the player instead? Sounds like this will be a more elaborate mea culpa show for the press and Marco allowing the club pressure him into another decision he'll regret in a week or two. This kid has no spine. It has all happened before ... smh. (Prove me wrong, please.)
Have PSG announced that he'll give a press-conference tomorrow, or Verratti himself?

JamDav1982

Past the whole Verratti thing now.

To be honest he should sign a new contract. In a situation now that he wont be let go and if stuck there at least get paid as much as can for it.

oneirophobos

There's nothing on PSG's official update twitter page about an upcoming press conference and I can't find anything coming from Di Campli or Verratti personally either. Better ask the user who posted the news. :shrug:

Interlop

I have nothing better to do so all I got is this tweet from this dude.
[tw]885585338432991232[/tw]

I don't think it's a renewal, it would already be posted on their website I guess.

Interlop

If it's true, this press conference is good for Barca either way. He announces publicly he wants to come it is going to be easier to negotiate, he says he's perfectly happy at PSG we move on to our other options (please no Paulinho).

Home of Barca Fans