Marco Verratti

GetIn

[tw]874187719693418498[/tw]
[tw]874165869714096128[/tw]

Things seem to be picking up steam, just hope this isn't another ploy to get improved deal from PSG.

Trickykid

Where is the unrealistic expectation ? We've had a copa season with Xaviesta and Messi on fire before.

We have some users who believe that the signing of Verratti would erradicate our every problem. As much as I dig the player, I very much doubt that would be the case. Simple as...

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
How much veracity do all these claims have?

If they are true, and nothing is certain of course, but we could looking at the chances of him joining us shifting from very slim to being 50-50, at least. If there is any truth to all those claims, things got interesting. Oh boy.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
We have some users who believe that the signing of Verratti would erradicate our every problem. As much as I dig the player, I very much doubt that would be the case. Simple as...

Yes, but no such thing will ever accomplish that, just as every player is inherently flawed so is every team... Nothing is perfect. But certainly a big chunk of our shortcomings will be filled with his signing, the rest are small potholes that can be taken care without too much hassle. The lack of world class midfielder though, that's the big crater in the middle of our road to becoming the best team in the world, once more.

Trickykid

Yes, but no such thing will ever accomplish that, just as every player is inherently flawed so is every team... Nothing is perfect. But certainly a big chunk of our shortcomings will be filled with his signing, the rest are small potholes that can be taken care without too much hassle. The lack of World Class midfielder though, that's the big crater in the middle of our road to becoming the best team in the world, once more.

I agree completely - Verratti is probably the closest thing to the perfect solution for our current midfield problems.
What I'm objecting against, is putting players on pedestals like that. Some people did it with Pogba last summer (or was it the one prior to that?) as well, and real life usually doesn't work out like that.

Anyhow, the point is moot in either case, as Verratti isn't coming.

Nucky

He would solve midfield problem for many years. Since he is 24 currently, he can give us many years, not to mention he is WC player.

Home of Barca Fans