Marco Reus

R

Ryu Hayabusa

This has to be one of the stupidest comment that I have read on this forum. Does loyalty mean anything to you, Ryu? Does sticking with one's club in good times and bad, where he spent 10 years as a youth play before coming back mean anything to you?

If he were a Bayern player and Bayern were the one that might get relegated, would you say the same??

That has nothing to do with stupidity. You have merely a different point of view on the matter.
I don't judge the situation from a hypothetical perspective of a BVB supporter, as you seem to base your opinion on, but I have judged the situation of what's best for the player's development.

In fact, it is outright stupid to call such a comment stupid.

Is it great for the BVB? Ofc. Is it great for Reus' further development as a player? Most likely not.

L

linetty

Really impressed with Reus...Loyal players like him are dying breed in the modern game...and this could also provide huge morale boost to the club..
Reus doesn't want to leave --> Loyal
Messi doesn't want to leave --> Afraid/scared (of another challenge)

14nb.png

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That has nothing to do with stupidity. You have merely a different point of view on the matter.
I don't judge the situation from a hypothetical perspective of a BVB supporter, as you seem to base your opinion on, but I have judged the situation of what's best for the player's development.

In fact, it is outright stupid to call such a comment stupid.

Is it great for the BVB? Ofc. Is it great for Reus' further development as a player? Most likely not.

It is stupid to call my calling your comments on Reus stupid. ;)

Seriously, when did you all of sudden care about Reus' development? Would you be happier if he had chosen to join Real Madrid?

And again, what if he were a Bayern player and Bayern is the friggin' club that might get relegated???

S7_MUFC

Reus doesn't want to leave --> Loyal
Messi doesn't want to leave --> Afraid/scared (of another challenge)

14nb.png

I don't see any reason why messi should leave Barca...but Reus made huge financial sacrifice to make sure Dortmund get a reasonable fee when he eventually moves...

R

Ryu Hayabusa

It is stupid to call my calling your comments on Reus stupid. ;)

Seriously, when did you all of sudden care about Reus' development? Would you be happier if he had chosen to join Real Madrid?

I have always been a closet-Reus-fan. This is strictly limited to the player Reus. I'm far from being a fan of the person Reus.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

No shit. You don't know him so you can't be a fan of 'the person'.

That is not true, not as a general statement nor in that specific case.

I know several things about the person Reus which make me dislike him:

1) He is a fan of Justin Bieber.

2) He doesn't give a single crap about the Straßenverkehrsordnung and thus also potentially not about my well-being as a participant of every-day traffic.

3) He has an juvenile taste in fashion.

Alarcón

2) He doesn't give a single crap about the Straßenverkehrsordnung and thus also potentially not about my well-being as a participant of every-day traffic.

hahah

Hamzah

High Definition Member

Sounds like mario götze

Home of Barca Fans