Marco Reus

What? Lewandowski wanted to leave only to Bayern. Dortmund were willing to let him leave to a different league.
They promised him that he can leave in summer 2013, if a club offers 25m€. Bayern did it, but then Dortmund simply broke their promise and denied to sell him to Bayern.

Francesc Aguilar from MD says that there is a special clause in Reus' contract which allows him to join Barcelona in January 2016.
The laughable Spanish press should finally start to shut their fuck up. Every week another nonsense story..how many tiimes have they reported that a deal with Real was secured before New Year :D uncountable ridiculous reports every single week..they r just clueless and know absolutely nothing..incompetece of the highest level and some fools believing that nonsense.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You said he will never achieve greatness. I proved that he already did. lol

You proved my point of him having already grown beyond the level Dortmund are at. In fact, he wouldn't even had to go there in the first place.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Dortmund were the best team in Germany though? (I'm not sure but I think they were champions when he joined)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

What? Lewandowski wanted to leave only to Bayern. Dortmund were willing to let him leave to a different league.

No.
Lewandowski revealed that he had a gentleman's agreement with Dortmund that they would let him go if an acceptable offer came in. Bayern offered 30M (!) with one year left on his contract.
Apparently, Dortmund decided that they didn't like who Lewa wanted to be transfered to. The agreement was broken nonetheless.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Why should they be done for years? They were competing in previous year (almost defeated Real in LM again) with almost the same players (plus Lewandowski). It's not like they went bankrupt and sold half of their team, the reason why they are doing so poorly is pretty big mystery.Anyway assuming they remain in Bundesliga, they could be very strong team again next year with new no 9 and some minor tweaks.

I was talking about this season.
Mickey has been a complete failure and wants to leave. Auba has been great and wants to leave. Thus far, they have failed to bring in new players since Lewa left, which had any sort of positive impact. Klopp's style of football has been deceiphered and he or his team is incapable of successfully adopting a different approach. As a consequence, they only just now barely escaped relegation zone and will most likely not even qualify for the EL next year.
THAT is a team in decline.

BarcaGirl

If Marco was really interested in money he would have gone to Bayern instead of Dortmund ...it was never about a money for Reus, he choosed his childhood club, the city where he was born and where his family/girlfriend live.
Not all players are money whores.

Quoting myself because of reasons :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No, not angry, but disappointed. Even if he had chosen another international club over going to Bayern, that would still have been much smarter and ambitious than staying at a club which is essentially done for the next couple of years (again). Even Auba wants to go back to France instead of staying at Dortmund :D
He's wasting his very promising career by staying in Dortmund. Reus will never achieve greatness.

This has to be one of the stupidest comment that I have read on this forum. Does loyalty mean anything to you, Ryu? Does sticking with one's club in good times and bad, where he spent 10 years as a youth play before coming back mean anything to you?

If he were a Bayern player and Bayern were the one that might get relegated, would you say the same??

S7_MUFC

Really impressed with Reus...Loyal players like him are dying breed in the modern game...and this could also provide huge morale boost to the club..

Home of Barca Fans