Marc Cucurella

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So he is owning the EPL playing at LB/LWB, and even LCB in a back 3. Another one that got away? we will definitely try to bring him back for 60-65m one day if he keeps this up :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
So he is owning the EPL playing at LB/LWB, and even LCB in a back 3. Another one that got away? we will definitely try to bring him back for 60-65m one day if he keeps this up :lol:

Is he really 'owning'? Making it sound like he's one of the best LB's in the league. Maybe he is, idk.

Porque

Dont think he is fantastic but always rated him higher than Miranda.

Should have been given a chance in the first team though, and I dont mean that pathetic few friendly games he got.

Still, not a huge loss for me. Especially if we get Gaya for a low fee (less than what Cucu cost basically) given his contract length and Valencia needing to make sales.

serghei

I think he is speedy and has grit, two qualities that go a veeery long way in the wing. Playing in the Premier League in a pretty interesting team is doing him a lot of good.

FinBarcelonafan

Barcelona hasn't rated his top skills in a while.. Weakness of Barca. Physical skills were not rated. Technical skills only matter.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No they dont.

Not even close to top LBs in that league and more or less plays LW anyway.

LW?

He played 7 games at LB in a back 4, 8 at LWB in a back 5, and 1 as a LCB in a back 5. Although I agree that hype is going overboard, he has just 1 assist in 15 games

Windhook

Cucu is great, but his price is salty for Barca now, skyrocketed since we let him go for a ridiculuos amount in 2020. Buying back our own La Masia talents is a Barca trademark and I won't rule it out.

The fact people here talk about stats means nobody follows Brighton games and have just recently checked Livescore/Sofascore stats page. I admit I watched just 3 Brighton games this season and Cucu did well, good movement on the wing in the most dynamic league in Europe. And he is not someone who plays for Liverpool or Man City, his team is currently 8th in PL, which is complimentary.

feggydinho

Apparently he was massive yesterday against Chelsea and is trending everywhere. There might be hope for our players in the Epl

Home of Barca Fans