Manchester United

Horatio

You're welcome
Since this place is filled with LL fans, I'd like to know how highly is Alex Ferguson rated here?

Does anybody consider him the GOAT?

How highly do Culers and Madridistas rate the old man in all time conversations? @Fati_Future_BallonDor @KingLeo10 @Birdy @soul24rage :unsure:
Let me guess, you got into a football discussion way above your paygrade and need others to do the work for you?

Birdy

Since this place is filled with LL fans, I'd like to know how highly is Alex Ferguson rated here?

How highly do Culers and Madridistas rate the old man in all time conversations? @Fati_Future_BallonDor @KingLeo10 @Birdy @soul24rage :unsure:

He dominated EPL for more than 20 years. The equivalent of Pep in terms of % league wins before Pep
I don't think he should have won all those leagues, there are clear cases where other teams (like Newcastle in 1996, or Arsenal in 2003) deserved more the title, but in general he was the EPL boss.

Now, in Europe, he should have done better. 2 CLs is not a small achievement, but he failed to make such a dominant side domestically always be present at the latter stages of CL

Fati_Future_BallonDor

His Epl dominance was insane! Would have been a great battle if he and Pep would have ruled the Premier league at the same time, i put the bald Pep over Fergie though. Pep, Kloppo, Fergie together would be the battle of gods.

Home of Barca Fans