Manchester United

JustZanetti4

I don't get what United are trying to do at this point. I read redcafe and many of them scoff at Europa league and not wanting to play more games to focus on top 4 to then exit the CL in the GS again next season to hopefully avoid Europa to focus on top 4 to go out the CL GS again to hopefully avoid Europa to focus on top 4 to.. you get the idea. It feels very Arsenal and top4 is a trophy meme. In the process of this they manage to spend copious amounts of money on shite.

As for Ronaldo, ironically, and I will ignore the Saudi league stats, United would be a lot better off this season with Ronaldo at ST and Hojlund under him to learn.
cal? finally admitted messi is the goat,the world is ending.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So INEOS have hired Omar Berrada and are going to hire a Director of Football. I'm afraid we might stand alone as the only elite clueless club in Europe soon.

"Dan Ashworth, Newcastle’s director of football, Julian Ward, the former Liverpool sporting director, Crystal Palace’s Dougie Freedman and Paul Mitchell, formerly head of recruitment at Tottenham who went on to a similar role at Monaco, are thought to be among those whose credentials have been discussed."

"On the continent, the likes of Atletico Madrid’s Andrea Berta, Cristiano Giuntoli from Juventus, Lee Congerton at Atalanta and Ricky Masara and Paolo Maldini, who left AC Milan last year, have also been linked.

Ineos wanted Berrada in place first so he could have some valuable input into the choice of director of football given their strong belief that the two men and the manager must “share a vision” and work as a “coherent whole”."

Windhook

So INEOS have hired Omar Berrada and are going to hire a Director of Football. I'm afraid we might stand alone as the only elite clueless club in Europe soon.
For over a decade Man Utd were run by incompetent people, but they were never broke like Barca is nowadays. Our way back to mount Olympus looks a lot more rocky.

Horatio

You're welcome
Definitely talented. A lot of class shown when is on ball. Think there is a lot to improve when not on ball. Feel like can have a bigger presence. Once better understanding with players and tactics will improve.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Never know how it's going to end, but so far INEOS have been making the right moves in actually building a strong foundational football project in Manchester, recruiting people with decent records. Whether that pays off we shall see.

Meanwhile in Barcelona our transfer committee is Laporta, a clueless former handball player, mf who looks like Laporta's grandfather, Laporta's brother-in-law and Deco.

FinBarcelonafan

They have overperformed this season because of luck. Let's wait and see. They still signed bunch of shit players for way too much money, like Chelsea.

Birdy

@FabrizioRomano
·
26m

“Would it help if Man City were found guilty of the 115 breaches they are accused of?”. Sir Jim Ratcliffe: “I would not wish that upon them. I just want to smash them on the football field”.

WOW
Don't know the guy, but that's what I call right mentality!

soul24rage

Home of Barca Fans