Manchester United

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Januzaj looks a terrific player, yet another poached talent by an English club...Macheda & Pogba didn't work out and Adnan has yet to pen an improved contract at OT - would love to see Barcelona take a crack at the player

Martindn

Januzaj looks a terrific player, yet another poached talent by an English club...Macheda & Pogba didn't work out and Adnan has yet to pen an improved contract at OT - would love to see Barcelona take a crack at the player

Its not like we make the rules ;)

I do not think Adnan would leave right on the cusp of being a first teamer with us already wants a new contract according to some reports, but then i thought that about Pogba which to be fair to him turned out a good decision.

Cant believe he is 18 so good on the ball, owen hargreaves was whining about his pace yesterday, its why the english game is so shit.

Jenks

He never whined about his pace, he said he hasn't got pace but he has so much skill and composure that he doesn't need it. He did complain when he tried to use pace he didn't have though. He certainly looked better than Kagawa yesterday anyway.

Martindn

Rooney told his teammates he's joining Chelsea according to ESPN.

Be very Surprised if it was before the Chelsea game, and if it happened without a transfer request.

He never whined about his pace, he said he hasn't got pace but he has so much skill and composure that he doesn't need it. He did complain when he tried to use pace he didn't have though. He certainly looked better than Kagawa yesterday anyway.

I guess thats true, maybe i just hate the fact hes a bitter cunt so it muddied the waters a bit. Indeed, he was better than Kagawa, but he was the best player on the pitch - Kagawa has only had 1 match prior Adnans played every game.

Martindn

Fuck me we are boring, im kind of on the high side too and its still bad. I mean who plays 4-4-2? As soon as we switched from 4-3-3 we could not even keep the ball.

Edit : I suppose to be fair carrying on last seasons tradition of shit until they score.

Last edited:

mixer

manu fans butthurt because Cesc pissed on them :)VdB:). "Andersoooon! (...) He's a class with a brass and he shits on Fabregas”

also, i read the match was shitty/boring (it's utd so no suprise though)

Home of Barca Fans