Manchester United

lovebarca

UEFA is really pathetic-----

UEFA officials didn't hear Manchester United fans 'murderers' chants at Old Trafford but Liverpool supporters could face action over Munich disaster jibes.

Songs about the United-affecting Munich air disaster and Liverpool’s Hillsborough disaster could be heard on live television broadcasts around the world, but seemingly not by the officials.

How pathetic if songs are heard throughout the world but not in UEFA report for MANU violation. One club escape but other punished.

Morten

City goes to SB next match, so the race for 4th isnt over quite yet. If United somehow get 4th i think i will die laughing, how such a crap team still have a decent chance ath CL-football is crazy.

Falcao

^ Because the rest of league is also crap. But Van Gaal's mad decisions means that United won't make fourth.

Shame, Guardiola in the Europa League would have been hilarious. I admire Pellegrini's dignity though as he has been treated very poorly.

Last edited:

El Flaco

If Man Utd lose this weekend, they'll finish the season with their lowest ever points total in the Premier League

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
That was so bad. I watched it earlies today, Wayne Rooney.. Holy fuck. Why not Fella fucking ini. We need someone strong, big, with furry hair and who can elbow anyone in a split of a second - Fellaini - YES!

F

Flavia

All over the press that mou is taking over United.

Pep vs mou, round 2. Living in the same city now. Should be fun to watch from a distance.

Martindn

Leaks coming from Mendes/Mourinho. At least let him enjoy the fucking cup win. They were asking him about being sacked in post match. Mourinho being a massive bellend though what else is new.

Home of Barca Fans