Manchester United

Morten

A new record for Van Gaal, this is the first time Sunderland beat United in the league at the stadium of light. Moyes would be proud.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Didnt say it was exactly the same. But shitty managers/boards/directors and spending money on nothing is a trademark for Real Madrid these days.

I can agree with most of that,but our transfers are usually really good. We rarely buy flop players and we have good young players.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
How surprising, a madridista saying they have the best 11 and best bench... all the while continuing to win exactly NOTHING :lol:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
How surprising, a madridista saying they have the best 11 and best bench... all the while continuing to win exactly NOTHING :lol:

How surprising,a cule that doesn't even read yet comments. I never said we have the best 11, I said we have a superb starting XI. And I do think that our bench is as good as it gets.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You have superb 11 players that are starters, nothing else, your starting 11 BBC or not is unbalanced as f%.

El Flaco

[tw]698474002952667137[/tw]

[tw]698517989877030912[/tw]

[tw]698519732291506176[/tw]

[tw]698518205023834116[/tw]

[tw]698523508373061632[/tw]

Morten

I almost forgot, they can still go to the cl if they win europa cup, which they participate in, right? Who is in it, lets see. Dortmund, Spurs, Napoli, Bilbao, Porto....nevermind.

Last edited:

Nucky

They can forget about Champions League.. Europa League is reachable since they are 5th in the league and if they remain there of course.. Shitty Man United..

Home of Barca Fans