Manchester United

oggydude

If we make top 4 don't think we will sack LVG even though he deserves to go as Chelsea usually would've been ahead of us. The next MU manager seems to be Giggs which will probably end up with us another Moyesey season.

Nucky

This is pathetic honestly.. Moyes better managed United than LVG.. The only difference Van Gaal was lucky a lot of times this season with shit wins.. First round vs Tottenham with own goal, Januzaj with that one goal vs Villa he scored cuz Mata was trying to play like they should play. Moyes wasn't that lucky but United at least got into quater final of CL.

EdmondDantes

Man Utd are like an ultra expensive Tony Pulis' Stoke City now. Scrap a 0-0 for 75 minutes and then lump it to big Fellaini in the last quarter hour.

Nucky

Van Gaal won all 4 matches vs Liverpool with United.. At least one good thing to say about LVG time as United manager :D

Martindn

One of the worst matches i have seen in a long time. I would rather watch the Fulham game under Moyes punting it into the box over and over, who sets up negative and to counter at home against the same system hes lost his mind. None of the players put any effort in either look like they dont give a shit, shambles all around :lol:

Would love to know where that attacking filosphee went. Whats that now, two shots on target in two games?

Last edited:

Morten

One of the worst matches i have seen in a long time. I would rather watch the Fulham game under Moyes punting it into the box over and over, who sets up negative and to counter at home against the same system hes lost his mind. None of the players put any effort in either look like they dont give a shit, shambles all around :lol:

Would love to know where that attacking filosphee went. Whats that now, two shots on target in two games?

No no no, this was a great match, great entertainment ;)

Home of Barca Fans