Manchester United

Morten

Reading redcaf, im genuinely baffled that United-supporters really rate their squad so highly. Sure, not everyone, some see it as a pretty mediocre squad, but a suprisingly high number seems to believe its a very good one, good enough to challenge for the league and a quarter/semi in the CL.

Jenks

Man Utd's loss % in the Premier League this term

With Morgan Schneiderlin: 7.7%
Without Morgan Schneiderlin: 66.6%

Barcilliant

Dafuq?!

This , SAF left a depleted squad tbf and it was bound to breakdown and rebuilt was imminent despite winning the League in his last year
Moyes didn't do them good and now they are basically in the hunt for players who can elevate the team . only superstar they got was ADM and it ended badly
Player like Martial has the potential but can't carry the team .Depay seem like a player who has potential but very good chance he waste it

THIS.

Ferguson old red nose over achieved with the team he left behind. The squad was pretty damn poor and Moyes was shit.

The epl is sooooo overrated players like Bojan, Affellay and Shaqiri are looking like super stars over there. All those three were rejects from Barça and Bayern.

Despite the massive sums of money spent by the epl clubs there is a real lack of quality in the epl.

I can only think of 4 world class players in the epl.
Courtois, De Gea, Aguero and maybe Alexis Sanchez.
Some may say Ozil but he's too inconsistent.

Utd were at their best when they produced the players from the academy eg Class of 92

Also Manchester is a dull,boring city. You either go to London or get the big bucks from the blue half.

Morten

THIS.

Ferguson old red nose over achieved with the team he left behind. The squad was pretty damn poor and Moyes was shit.

The epl is sooooo overrated players like Bojan, Affellay and Shaqiri are looking like super stars over there. All those three were rejects from Barça and Bayern.

Despite the massive sums of money spent by the epl clubs there is a real lack of quality in the epl.

Utd were at their best when they produced the players from the academy eg Class of 92

Also Manchester is a dull,boring city. You either go to London or get the big bucks from the blue half.

That doesnt mean anything, some players do better in other leagues, some do worse. Some players just fits better in certain systems/clubs, but it doesnt mean the quality of the league is better or worse.

mehdimike

THIS.

I agree with you ,and Silva is also world class for me.

Jair Ventura

I didn't expect Martial to be United's best attacking player in his debut season. I don't know if that says more about his talent or the poor state of the club.

Home of Barca Fans