Luuk De Jong

ajnotkeith

Incredible season in Holland so far. 31 goals in all competitions and its March.

Of course, he was already doing this in the Eredivisie before, so not unusual, but suggests he still has a lot left in the tank and maybe we could've kept him around given Xavi's strategy of crossing against parked buses.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Incredible season in Holland so far. 31 goals in all competitions and its January.

Of course, he was already doing this in the Eredivisie before, so not unusual, but suggests he still has a lot left in the tank and maybe we could've kept him around given Xavi's strategy of crossing against parked buses.
It's almost March brother. You okay?

Birdy

If I counted correctly he has 31 goals and 12 assists so far in all comps

2 more goals and he will break his best ever record (when he was 6-7 years younger)

So far for Xavi's decision to kick him and Auba out and pull 55m on levers for Lewa

delancey

Few players have made me as happy as Luuk De Goat when he scored 93rd minute headers time and again. Should have kept him on for another season.

Birdy

He's scoring goals in the dutch league.

He won't score 32 goals in Laliga, yeah we know that
He also doesn't fit the role of a modern CF as a starter for Barca

But he showed what he can do when he was around, gave us so many points in the dying minutes of games

Like I said some pages back, him and Auba should have stayed. Auba as a starter, him as super sub.
Lewa was the most clearly wasted money from the levers, and it's all on mighty apprentice Hernandez

Andresito

Staff member
He won't score 32 goals in Laliga, yeah we know that
He also doesn't fit the role of a modern CF as a starter for Barca

But he showed what he can do when he was around, gave us so many points in the dying minutes of games

Like I said some pages back, him and Auba should have stayed. Auba as a starter, him as super sub.
Lewa was the most clearly wasted money from the levers, and it's all on mighty apprentice Hernandez
@Temptation

Home of Barca Fans