Luuk De Jong

Messi983

I think Sevilla will try to capitalize on his good form and sell him for as much as possible. Also not sure If Luuk would really want to stay rather than going somewhere where he could play more. Especially if he wants to go to World Cup he needs regular football at start of next season. Either way, even if LVG won't take him to Qatar he'll most likely be back in NT when Koeman will take over next year.

Kuchi

Morning after, still buzzed of how he stuck it to those arses, 3 pens and you still can't win...hahahaha

Andresito

Staff member
Can't see where he'd want to go though. Will be 32 this summer and won't be a starter for Netherlands no matter what he does.

If I were him I'd milk out as much time as possible out of Spain, preferably at Barcelona. His role at the WC will be the same as at Barca: as supersub. It's either that or returning home to Netherlands.

Porque

I think he might want to stay and be supersub for a CL side which trusts him.

The team has good upside and know how to use him. I think Xavi could make use of him a liiiittle more though.

Great chance for Sevilla now though to get a few million on a player who previously they were desperate to get rid of while paying some of the wages.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
4270f96fddcfe880beee1a8c07fa6147.jpeg

Birdy

He is quickly becoming for Barca what Origi is for Liverpool.

Imagine he heads one in in the dying minutes of EL final...
That would cement his legacy

feggydinho

Can't see where he'd want to go though. Will be 32 this summer and won't be a starter for Netherlands no matter what he does.

If I were him I'd milk out as much time as possible out of Spain, preferably at Barcelona. His role at the WC will be the same as at Barca: as supersub. It's either that or returning home to Netherlands.

I think he'll be good for Italian league, the likes of Giroud are performing there.

Slevinn

PSV might come for him again in the summer and offer him a long contract. I wonder if he prefers that over 1 or 2 extra years in Spain.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Luuk de Jong: "My future? I think any player would say he would prefer to stay at Barcelona. It's not a question for me." [ziggo sport]

Home of Barca Fans