Luuk De Jong

Windhook

Our system included tall CF players back in the Van Gaal days, the type of Kluivert. Or in Cruyff's mind the Van Basten type of forward. Luuk is nowhere near that, it feels like he's playing in the Chinese Super League, the heaven for veterans.

Messigician

the moment he somrhow didnt keep the ball in and it went for a goal kick

my dad made an audible sound of disgust and said these players have given me an illness

gotta feel for the man dawg, he grew up with Cruyff's Barca.

Total-Football

Our system included tall CF players back in the Van Gaal days, the type of Kluivert. Or in Cruyff's mind the Van Basten type of forward. Luuk is nowhere near that, it feels like he's playing in the Chinese Super League, the heaven for veterans.

U have to contextualize things a little bit for those who haven't watched kluivert. Tall as he was Patrick was a fast forward with more than decent technique. Being tall was only a plus in his characteristics.

serghei

Just went in and bam, two first touches from hell straight to Madrid. :lol: Kid you not, it was some voodoo shit. Someone has a Luuk De Jong doll and keeps sticking a needle in it every time he touches the ball making him seizure and shit.

Messigician

Just went in and bam, two first touches from hell straight to Madrid. :lol: Kid you not, it was some voodoo shit. Someone has a Luuk De Jong doll and keeps sticking a needle in it every time he touches the ball making him seizure and shit.

yeah he literally made my dad sick when that happened

Bobo32

It seems like the ball turns into a bouncing ball every time it gets close to Longs body. Strange to see. Or he is not made of human tissue but of trampoline tissue.

BBZ8800

U have to contextualize things a little bit for those who haven't watched kluivert. Tall as he was Patrick was a fast forward with more than decent technique. Being tall was only a plus in his characteristics.

Kluivert vs Luuk De Jong, Euro 2000 quarterfinals:

** also, it is so weird to watch this video and seeing players shooting like crazy whenever possibble compared to the shit we are playing for the last 10 years with eternal dwelling on the ball and passing till the eternity.

Last edited:

Flavius

I was on stadium, people were very angry with his sub and after a few actions there were full of whistles :))

He should play for Barca B.

Porque

Anyone have a highlight video of his game?

Want to download and show the grandkids the day the ATG debuted for Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans