Luka Jović

Messi983

A lot of bullshit I think. He might stay if Eintracht qualify for Champions League.

I have the same feeling. If he really wants to play regularly staying would be the best move for his career. It's possible RM will buy and leave him on loan though. But if they are really spending big money on Hazard, Eriksen, Pogba,... it's probably unlikely they will also pay 60M+ for a player who wouldn't be there next season. Jović is not Vinicius or Rodrygo.

Zidane82

I can tell you id much rather go for jovic than rashford, the latter has never shown the scoring ability jovic has this year.

Jovic is fast and mobile and interchanges, not your typical solo target man and in the box scrapper i think of a poacher at all.
I’m sure I saw something from Jovic’s manager this morning.. . He was suggesting the deal to Real Madrid was as good as done ..

George_Costanza

I’m sure I saw something from Jovic’s manager this morning.. . He was suggesting the deal to Real Madrid was as good as done ..

200.gif

Saladin

Buy him, damnit

He has that Real Madrid air about him; huge ego already. I'd rather we go for Felix who is an immense talent and alot more of a Barca-type player - insane close control, great buildup play, intelligent positioning and passing. He is for me the hotter prospect of the two, even though Jovic has had a better season statwise.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He has that Real Madrid air about him; huge ego already. I'd rather we go for Felix who is an immense talent and alot more of a Barca-type player - insane close control, great buildup play, intelligent positioning and passing. He is for me the hotter prospect of the two, even though Jovic has had a better season statwise.

Coutinho V2 if i ever saw one.
Over hyped youngster from an inferior league who did fuck all except one game against 10 men. No thanks, not for the prices quoted.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We already gave up on Jovic since he and his agent are demanding around 80m and they have been using Real Madrid (who might genuinely be interested in him) and Bayern to jack up the price.

The latest rumor says he wants to go to Bayern but Bayern has not offered anything to Frankfurt yet.

Home of Barca Fans