Luis Suárez

Birdy

This fucking clown is going to mess up the only few good things he ever decided to do in the last 5 years?
What is his problem?
Suarez is a finished player, he is going to be as effective at Atletico as an armchair would be

Vilarrubi

The transfer of Luis Su?rez to Atletico Madrid is blocked by President Bartomeu himself. After a meeting with CEO Oscar Grau and Ramon Planes, he ordered them to stop everything. He considers its a mistake letting him go for free. [francesc aguilar]

Porque

The transfer of Luis Su?rez to Atletico Madrid is blocked by President Bartomeu himself. After a meeting with CEO Oscar Grau and Ramon Planes, he ordered them to stop everything. He considers its a mistake letting him go for free. [francesc aguilar]

PTSD of Messi-City.

Anyways, bored of this saga. Checking out until Suarez is officially gone.

Birdy

Barto's head is not clear since he had the signatures of the motion of no confidence delivered.

He wants to cripple the squad even more for his successor

xxxxxx

I can see why he wouldn't want Suarez to go to Atletico, but why stop it now? He must have known for a few days that Suarez had been in contact with them. It's just so disrespectful to Suarez, considering he had agreed to leave.

Stopping it now when it's a pretty much done deal is just stupid at this point. Never a dull moment when Bartomeu gets involved.

FC433

^
reports suggest that he (Bartomeu) was not aware that Suarez was not only going to go free, but we were also going to pay him 50/60 % of his salary :lol:

xxxxxx

I don't get it. They were working on terminating Suarez's contract.... and Suarez agreed to take the 8m euros so he can leave for free. Now they actually want a fee for Suarez?

Do they honestly believe any team is going to pay a fee for Suarez, especially when he's on 400k a week? Especially when Bartomeu said he can leave for free. I'm pretty certain Suarez is going to extremely pissed off that Bartomeu got involved. You can't keep Suarez here now. He won't give a shit.... and we can't let him rot in the stands.

xxxxxx

^
reports suggest that he (Bartomeu) was not aware that Suarez was not only going to go free, but we were also going to pay him 50/60 % of his salary :lol:

How the hell was he not aware of Suarez talking to Atletico? Surely he must have known. Why cancel the transfer when it's basically done? Why's he so afraid of Suarez going to Atletico? If you're basically letting him go for free, you must not think he's good enough.... so surely you haven't got worry about him playing against you.

This is why I don't trust Bartomeu with the money we got for Semedo. He never makes the right decisions. He's always second guessing himself. Another mistake was keeping Messi here for another year when you know damn well Messi is going to sulk and not give a shit half the time.

gnrfan

Banned
How the hell was he not aware of Suarez talking to Atletico? Surely he must have known. Why cancel the transfer when it's basically done? Why's he so afraid of Suarez going to Atletico? If you're basically letting him go for free, you must not think he's good enough.... so surely you haven't got worry about him playing against you.

This is why I don't trust Bartomeu with the money we got for Semedo. He never makes the right decisions. He's always second guessing himself. Another mistake was keeping Messi here for another year when you know damn well Messi is going to sulk and not give a shit half the time.

You're thinking logically. Bartomeu is a person whose incompetence truly knows no bounds. Why would the next 'big thing' like Mbappe, Sancho, etc. ever sign for Barca after seeing how they treat legends here? Not to mention forgoing the opportunity to save 170 mill in wages, just for bragging rights.

Last edited:

xxxxxx

Call me a conspiracy Theorist:

Messi called Barto to stop this

It's probably true. He probably has Bartomeu on speed dial.

Apparently Suarez has said if he doesn't go to Atletico that he'll stay at Barcelona. Get ready for Messi and Suarez both walking about on the pitch and sulking. 2 pissed off players on the pitch together is going to be a disaster.

tacticvarium

Gotta burn all my Barca jerseys.
Such a disgustingly incompetent club.
Having a great man like Cruyff and golden generations were based on a pure luck.

Home of Barca Fans