Luis Suárez

Ritchie

Hopefully MSN all hitting form the run in. To have any chance in the CL we need all three firing.

Hopefully he can keep it up. Mad how he can be so bad like a lot of the season and then so good. The contrast is ridiculous.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His ability to receive the ball with his back towards goal and bully the defender is amazing. He is the strongest elite striker I have ever seen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
messi and suarez should make it possible that both finish on 1st spot

they both get pichichi right ?

I think it then goes to the player with the best goals to game ratio. If they end up with as many goals and games then perhaps both share it.

MIXA

Simply the best striker that this club has ever had.

And yes, I do think that he is better than Ronaldo (the Brazilian Ronaldo).

And no, I do not want to debate it with anyone.

CatalinR10

I do think that he is better than Ronaldo (the Brazilian Ronaldo).

2.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Scores so many crucial goals. Must be up there among best in terms of scoring when tied or trailing.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He will eat Chiellini and spit him out, though I hope not literally given their history :lol:. I'm confident that Suarez will be the difference in the games against RM and Juventus as he has been for the past few years. Multiple decisive Clasico goals and the winner to seal our CL and treble against Juventus.

Mitchell1978

I think it then goes to the player with the best goals to game ratio. If they end up with as many goals and games then perhaps both share it.

i think they share it if both finish with the same nr., same for the european golden shoe, rarely happens though

Home of Barca Fans