Luis Enrique

Marshall D Teach

Lucho > Pep

Guy won CL with a bunch of mental midgets in his team. See how they performed in CL before and after that season. That he managed to get one CL with them is a miracle.

Pep had prime Xavi, prime Alves, Busi when he was actually good (i.e. before he was figured out in 2013), etc.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He also almost got fired halfway through the season and was later revealed that Messi was the one who told Suarez to play CF instead of RW which unlocked the attack to play up to its potential.

Temptation

Trying to destroy Xavi psychologically and put all the pressure on him. Interesting.

🚨🗣️ Luis Enrique : "Which Barcelona players would start at PSG? Seven of their players!" 👀⬇️

"Ter Stegen, Araujo, Kounde, De Jong, Gündogan, Lamine Yamal and Lewandowski. Not only at PSG, but also at City, Bayern, and Arsenal."

Thoughts? 🤔⬇️

Messigician

Trying to destroy Xavi psychologically and put all the pressure on him. Interesting.

🚨🗣️ Luis Enrique : "Which Barcelona players would start at PSG? Seven of their players!" 👀⬇️

"Ter Stegen, Araujo, Kounde, De Jong, Gündogan, Lamine Yamal and Lewandowski. Not only at PSG, but also at City, Bayern, and Arsenal."

Thoughts? 🤔⬇️
I mean he’s a Barca simp

I doubt it’s mind games PSG don’t really have a defence or midfield

Temptation

Clearly the 'mind games' are working.

Gullible, naive folks on the forum have totally bought into it and are already overconfident going into the tie.

Well played. Lucho 1 Barca 0. 👀

Porque

LE stated he wants to move back to Barcelona in the future too as manager.

The dude may be playing mind games, or he may be planning to commit tactical harikiri so that win.

Home of Barca Fans