Luis Enrique

Horatio

You're welcome
My final verdict: he did a good job overall. Had he had a slightly better finisher things wouldve been different.

Devils

The GOAT.

Didn't deserve to lose today.

But what an excellent job he did with this Spanish side.

Unfortunately for this Spanish generation,. there is no Villa/Raul/Torres and that ultimately came to haunt them.

Major props to Lucho. Deserves all the praise.

Andresito

Staff member
Should benefit from this gang of players getting a year older for Qatar 2022. The only old players in the XI are Alba and Busi.

I think with Ansu returning and the young players gaining a year and a half worth of experience will outweigh Busi and Alba's declines and overall provide a better team.

khaled_a_d

Should benefit from this gang of players getting a year older for Qatar 2022. The only old players in the XI are Alba and Busi.

I think with Ansu returning and the young players gaining a year and a half worth of experience will outweigh Busi and Alba's declines and overall provide a better team.

Alba, Busquets and Azpilicueta
Alba is the easiest to replace since Gaya is there.
The other two will be extremely difficult tbh.

Andresito

Staff member
Alba, Busquets and Azpilicueta
Alba is the easiest to replace since Gaya is there.
The other two will be extremely difficult tbh.

Yeah forgot about Azpi. Carvajal can easily take that RB spot.
True about Busi, despite his flaws. Rodri is the natural replacement, even if a poorer version.

khaled_a_d

Add Ramos and Ansu to this team and I'm sure they would win it.

Ramos,Ansu and maybe Carvajal and this is a totally different Spain indeed. Would probably have to play tonight against Denmark and we would have got a great final against Italy instead of SF

Bobo32

Alba and Busquets will be impossible to replace 1/1, even though they have great players able to play the same position. Their styles are unique and bring a lot to the team, but of course they both have their weaknesses, too.

Dreaming about adding someone like Ramos is a bit stupid I think, you have to take everything into account. It could just as well be him missing that made Spain play the best football of the tournament and their best football in years (and of course there could be a similar reaction when Busquets and Alba are gone). Enrique made a few pretty brave and unexpected decisions and they mostly seemed to work. Fati would probably improve the team though.

jamrock

False dawn, the team is good, but the coach picks the team base on who he likes as a person, as he as done throughout his career.

Fati coming back will help though.
Using adama like any sane coach would, which is when you need a goal against tired legs will also help.

Home of Barca Fans