Luis Enrique

F

Flavia

Is there is any evidence that this is his official account?not verified yet despite being there since 2009 .though half million followers gives it a bit credibility

Sometimes he posts pics of himself, that weren't posted anywhere else. The official site also tag him using that Twitter.

Maybe we all should tweet him to sign Gundogan :coffee:

Old tweet, but quite cool IMO lol

[tw]1203126338068480[/tw]

If Pogba is commin' in June (it's done deal, right?), then we don't need Gundogan. We need Koke or Coutinho in the middle, and some winger/CF.

Well, you want a tweeting war? You got it, pall! :angry:

I'll use all my contacts and pull all my strings to tweet and lobby for indomitable attacking Godzilla Lukaku! I'll outtweet you easily so you don't stand a chanse, dude! :flex:

Finally we'll have true CF, first time since Kliuvert (Ibrahimović was too short episode to mention)... :wub:

xXKonan

Found this on Reddit.

1AzkIIA.png

WhoScored, using Opta data, makes & updates our 4-3-3 with the current best performers.

Not surprised about our Back line.

Suarez is a goddamn center forward if I ever saw one. Best in the world, in the position he plays.

He is, but he played Winger in many games in Liverpool and Barca. So, he is CF/WG...

Lukaku is just CF. Classical, old-fashioned massive, heavy, tall, strong, air superiority player : CF. They use to rule the world (Batistuta, Vieri, Bierhoff, Morientes, Kluivert, Koller, Hasselbaink, Kovačević, Trezeguet, Jancker, van Nistelrooy etc)...now... they are a dieing breed... today even Messi is signed as CF! Ridiculous.

There's not many left of them: Lewandowski, Mandžukić, J.Martinez, Benteke, Aduriz,...

Crazy thought crossed my mind: Rooney. Van Gaal hates him, puts him in the back, he looks unsatisfied, he's under pressure from fans... maybe we could get him cheap-and he can play literaly anywhere : CF, WG, OM, CM you name it. He is universal, complete player. What do you guys say?

Oh please, Rooney is declining. Plus he is English, he won't fit in our system

Well, he does look worse then ever but-Van Gal puts him on impossible positions and doesn't know how to get the best out of him.

Rooney is experienced, universal, complete player - great passer and technitian (which is most important for us)... if we could get him cheaply and motivate him, it would be a bargain.

So what if he is English? Not that I love that nation or somethin', just...?

Rooney? Really? When was his last good season? 2009?

You are right, but commin' in our ranks may wake him up... and if he wakes up, then it would be nightmare for our opponents.

Especially because he can cover any position Lucho finds neccesary (deficitile) in the moment: CF, WG, OM, CM, DM... he is maybe most versitile player in the world...

Rooney knows and can everything in this game... he just needs somebody to motivate him... and unleash him on unsuspecting prey... :suarez1:

Home of Barca Fans