Luis Enrique

We need to sort out the Defense badly as well. Pique is shaking off the Rust and I trust he can get his form back, Mathieu plays like he doesn't care anymore, Masche's form dipped pretty badly and Alves form dipped as well.

When's Vermaelen coming back? He's been like our only good CB this season lol. Pique needs the Pique treatment right now but we can't even give him that.

Kohe321

He was pissed during the game. Hopefully he'll find solutions in those 2 weeks, and also put Neymar, Suarez, Sandro and Munir to practice their shooting.

Looking at this actually makes me really happy, because this is the kind of passion and the level of frustration I want to see from our coach in a match like this - one that mirrors that of the fans. Here I see a man who will do all he can to find and implement the changes needed to get us back to our best.

xXKonan

When's Vermaelen coming back? He's been like our only good CB this season lol. Pique needs the Pique treatment right now but we can't even give him that.
Should be good to go after the Break last week he was already back to running and training with the ball or so. I would love to see a Roberto-Pique-Verm-Alba Back line honestly it wouldn't shock me if we see it soon or so, Mathieu playing like someone who's mentally Checked out after winning the treble and with Masche struggling recently and Alves getting old.

I just Hope Verm could at least stay fit a lot longer and we should also give Bartra more playing time as well.

He was pissed during the game. Hopefully he'll find solutions in those 2 weeks, and also put Neymar, Suarez, Sandro and Munir to practice their shooting.

Was this video on Catalan language? I thought I heard some difference from regular Spannish...

Lucho needs only to make our players relax. Because frustration and anger and loosing temper is the only sure way to not score.

I know that better then anybody - I made million Barcas on Master League (Playstation) and still doin' it... :barcascarf:

Stric

Was this video on Catalan language? I thought I heard some difference from regular Spannish...

Lucho needs only to make our players relax. Because frustration and anger and loosing temper is the only sure way to not score.

I know that better then anybody - I made million Barcas on Master League (Playstation) and still doin' it... :barcascarf:

It's not that black and white. Different people react differently to different stimuli. Some people work better under pressure, some break down.

I, for one, prefer seeing a coach react rather than sit on the bench silently as if his job was finished the moment the game started.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well,that lead to firing him and us getting a coach leading us to treble .so it helped us somehow :lucho:

So I guess you could say we did score a jackpot because of Tata.

Jake%2BNightcrawler%2BFinger%2Bpoint.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And we only hired Tata because he's Messi's native. So it all comes back. :messi: is responsble for it all

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe we all should tweet him to sign Gundogan :coffee:

Old tweet, but quite cool IMO lol

[tw]1203126338068480[/tw]

khaled_a_d

Is there is any evidence that this is his official account?not verified yet despite being there since 2009 .though half million followers gives it a bit credibility

Home of Barca Fans