Luis Enrique

DinhoR10

Well, then we are talking about different things.

Tata hasn't changed the playing style or philosophy of Barca. He tried to add some tactical variations in how we attack and how we defend. Finishing moves quicker, more diagonals, more emphasis on wingplay, deeper defensive line to prevent 1 on 1 counters and also have space upfront when we break ourselves, Messi less involved in the buildup. More freedom in general. You still recognize this team as "Barca", albeit slower and worse than it should be because some of the tactical tweaks didn't come off, some players have declined and many opponents have adapted to this current Barca squad. The basics are still the same though. You still have a team with 68 % avg. possession and > 600 short passes per game. Centerbacks splitting, positional rotations, ball retention. Everything is just ... worse or slower.

Basically if I showed a non football fan footage from 10/11 and this season's Barca and another footage "from any other top team" he would easily recognize 10/11 Barca and the current Barca playing the same style. If you get what I mean.

Its still possession football but the difference is Tata's team played down the wings while Barca teams before played down the middle.

Tomchin

Gotta love his commitment, I see pictures of him at the training-center every day. I wonder which kind of things they're preparing though? Analyzing all the transfer-targets Zubi proposed them?

Or prepare different tactics?

Or ...?

F

Flavia

Gotta love his commitment, I see pictures of him at the training-center every day. I wonder which kind of things they're preparing though? Analyzing all the transfer-targets Zubi proposed them?

Most likely. He had a meeting with Zubi and Bartomeu this morning.

I

instinct

Bo0X8ifIgAAh_WJ.jpg:large

At the training centre today

I want to see what's inside this folder!!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Luis Enrique: "I might ask the club to build a scaffolding because I like to watch training from a position high up." [goal]

If he does this he's more legend than Bielsa.

Stric

It makes perfect sense, though. I always wondered how coaches can see anything from ground level. I mean, you can see, but if you have a top view, you have a much better view of the entire situation.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
So Lucho gonna see the laziness from the top and shoot paintballs sniper style to make em run

Egert

Estonian Culé
Well, he seems a cool guy, hope he gets all his transfers and then he snipes from his position while Benatia is shooting him with a machine gun with his celebration.

Home of Barca Fans