Luis Enrique

Ustari

Mou, res!
Some of you guys thought that Sevilla are some scrub teams a la Almeria.. There is a reason why they are unbeaten at home this season.. Let's also not forget that Unai Emery's team are hard to beat despite the fact that he never beaten us

Last edited:

raminho

Any of you guys think the draw could help our motivation?
Maybe I'm just trying to be overtly positive but I'm hoping it will.

I've been mostly worried about the loss of concentration at some point in most of our recent Liga matches, so maybe now that we REALLY can't drop any more points the situation could give the players (and Lucho) an extra shot of inspiration??

Alarcón

If he desn't win CL or La Liga he'll be gone. And he should be. Winning Copa del Rey is pretty much a consolation prize if Madrid takes the League. Especially after the advantage Barca had. We're still in control, but Lucho is clearly a so-so coach.

:lol:

L

linetty

So-so coach all off a sudden after a draw? Lel, he's going to win trophies with Iniesta. Best coach of the year imo.

xavi_the_Boss

It probably wasn´t a good idea to sub off Neymar but then again we probably would have won if Pique wouldn´t have made that pass.
Have to move on it was probably the hardest match left and a draw in it isn´t a bad result.

serghei

It probably wasn´t a good idea to sub off Neymar but then again we probably would have won if Pique wouldn´t have made that pass.
Have to move on it was probably the hardest match left and a draw in it isn´t a bad result.

The hardest match left is Atletico away. By far.

Morten

The hardest match left is Atletico away. By far.

Not really, Atletico sits pretty comfortable on 3rd or 4th, things can change before that time, but most likely they will have nothing left to play for. You really think they would give us the title in this situation? Lol no.

serghei

Not really, Atletico sits pretty comfortable on 3rd or 4th, things can change before that time, but most likely they will have nothing left to play for. You really think they would give us the title in this situation? Lol no.

3rd means direct acces in CL groups. 4th means a play off. Big difference.

JamDav1982

If Atletico are safe in third I dont think they will play the Barca game with much intensity.

Also do Real not have their harder run of games around the CL semis. Which if hey get there would make it hard for them to keep on winning.

Kohe321

I think Sevilla away was the most difficult game. They were in fantastic form and was fighting like lions to defend their position and stay in the top 4 race with Valencia.

Home of Barca Fans