Lucas Digne

Joan

Well I don’t agree he was a horror show in defense in a league which is much inferior to La Liga so I don’t share your optimism. But I don’t have a problem admitting that I was wrong if he proves himself.
I'm not really optimistic. Said myself we'd miss Digne. Was in favor of bringing Jonny etc.

But he did fine in defence most of the time. Some matches were poor, others not. Doubt he's ready, but will give it a chance.

Raketa10

I'm not really optimistic. Said myself we'd miss Digne. Was in favor of bringing Jonny etc.

But he did fine in defence most of the time. Some matches were poor, others not. Doubt he's ready, but will give it a chance.

Well if he gets a chance I really hope he delivers!

xXKonan

I mean who says Cucurella will automatically be second choice behind Alba?

Valverde will probably use Bob,Umtiti,Lenglet there depending on how difficult the opponent and if Alba gets injured or suspended.

raki

I dont get it. You guys trash Valverde and the board for not relying on the youth sytem.

When they do they are looked with suspicion :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
20 mil. is peanuts for epl clubs. They are paying more for nobodies.

I am all for La Masia but don't think Cucu nor Miranda are ready.

Ascom

Can't say he was a disappointment. Every time he was needed, he played at a decent level. 20 million is a fair amount. Good luck for him!!

Catta

He was and still is an average LB, it's not a big loss, the B-team guys can replace him. But still 20 mil seems to little, we should have got at least 25, maybe even 30.

mia7007

Good luck Digne. I really like this guy but he was good enough for Barca
Let’s give Cucu the chance, and in big matches if needed and Cucu does not look ready put Vermaelen or Lenglet as LB

Home of Barca Fans