Lucas Digne

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What confused you?

Did you expect him to become the starting LB? He was brought in to be Alba's sub in lesser games and he is doing that well. He is solid enough for that role. Of course it would have been better if Grimaldo had stayed but that is on Lucho.

xXKonan

Theirs no good LB out there in their prime that would settle playing second fiddle to Alba.

We were lucky enough for Digne, to even accept playing second fiddle to Alba especially for his age. We tried going for Raphael Guerreiro but he turned us down because he didn't want to ride the bench here and he accepted Dortmund's offer because they offered him the game time he needed.

Jombi

Theirs no good LB out there in their prime that would settle playing second fiddle to Alba.

We were lucky enough for Digne, to even accept playing second fiddle to Alba especially for his age. We tried going for Raphael Guerreiro but he turned us down because he didn't want to ride the bench here and he accepted Dortmund's offer because they offered him the game time he needed.

The obvious best solution which I said before we signed Digne was to sign someone like Ricardo Pereira from Nice or Djibril Sidibe as they can play both LB and RB and would have given us cover for both Alba and made our RB position better covered. This was a no brainer to me and should have been to anyone really.

The best solution is almost always to buy versatile players, because they get far more playing time and can be far more useful. Why we refuse to do it, I have no idea. Just another example of utter incompetence.

Asylum15

Excellent crossing I noticed. Always puts it in a dangerous area, and switched it up with the pullback for Suarez to miss.

I like him.

God Serena

Probably our best player on the night overall. You can tell he really wants to overtake Alba and is doing anything he can to make it happen.

Home of Barca Fans