Lliga | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Villarreal CF 2-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There is that page with a hd stream I found out last time. Gonna share it on chat tonight. (cant post it here because of all seeing eye).

George_Costanza

as we've already seen one on saturday, it would be ko #2 of 3. 3 knockdowns and he's out

but facing the dilemma of "valverde out" vs messi's legacy I prefer that we win tonight, if (and only if) messi scores at least once to improve his ballon d'or chances. ideally he scores 3 and we lose 3:4 :lol:

I like Messi, but I like Barca more.

Messi almost guaranteed he is going to win the Ballon d'Or after winning the FIFA. I don't think any of the international journalists (voters) from Latin America, Africa and Middle East know much about VVD, they will probably vote Ronaldo ahead of VVD.

Riordon

Valverde stays to end of season at the very least. So no point in hoping we lose (I did before to) but backing my club 100%.

ter Stegen
Roberto - Pique - Todibo - Firpo
Busquest
Frenkie-Arthur
Messi - Griezmann - Dembele

Build on this with Alba instead of Firpo. UCL not possible but this is probably the easiest la Liga to win in a long time.

PhilS

I never thought there would be a Barca team last in La Liga in goals allowed, this far into a season.

This team is much less likely than almost any other team to fire a manager during the season. However, that does not mean never. As of now, there just is not much to lose by giving a new manager a try.

But, whereas a new manager now does seem necessary, it is impossible for any new manager to instantly, magically transform this squad into a contender for the triple. Too many players are just not good enough, or have gone stale/too old. Worse than that, the squad just does not play well together. The fit, the teamwork, not good at all.

Some things will likely improve as this season progresses, with or without Valverde. Most obviously, with Messi rejoining the lineup full time, there will be more goals and more wins. Griezmann and De Jong will integrate better, due to their inherent quality. The squad members who have played the worst will stop getting playing time.

jairzinho

Valladolid already 1-0 up against the mighty Granada inside 10 minutes. The same team we couldn't get shots against.

vinni

People are as positive as allways here :barcaflag:

Stegen
Roberto Pique Lenglet Junior
Dejong Busi Arthur
Messi Griezman Ansu

Dembele in for Ansu.
Suarez in for Griezman if he dont perform.
Dunno and dont care to much what we do with the midfield as long as these start

Pique or lenglet might need some rest but this is maybe not the time concidering how we much we suck. Im a bit worried that Pique will get injured. Our back line would be even worse then. Maybe Todibo in for one of them if we get a good lead.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Was obvious FdJ wouldn't start after playing all the games before this one. Roberto really is the new Rakitic though :lol:. He has no right to be in the squad after his performance against Granada.

Home of Barca Fans