Lliga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Levante 1-0

FC B

HE IS A FUCKING IDIOT. I remember Barca winning the league just before the 94 cup final against Milan. All the celebrations took the focus off the Milan match and we were destroyed. It's not only physical, it's mental. We can put the league on ice. This first leg is HUGE. We fuck up the him leg and we may not have a chance at Anfield.

Exactly and that's exactly why I don't want Barca to win the title tonight. There is plenty of time for celebrations and stuff like this, they have to remain 100% focused and concentrated for the Luverpool match.

fergus90

Winning the league tonight will make no difference to the attitude for Wednesday. It's the first Champions League semi for 4 years, the players will be motivated as hell for it.

raskolnikov

Exactly and that's exactly why I don't want Barca to win the title tonight. There is plenty of time for celebrations and stuff like this, they have to remain 100% focused and concentrated for the Luverpool match.
Players are pro’s who should be stoic about a win. Like small celebration,got this, full focus on Liverpool.
We cant postpone a win for weeks just to keep the team mentally on edge.
We need to become champions tonight and trust in their dedication.

xXKonan

D5LUFTlXsAADA47.jpg

Official.

serghei

Should have rotated more. Suarez should have been rested. Pique too. Both will play 3 games in a week.

Valverde never learns...

FCBfan22

Yup. It's comfirmed. Valverde has no authority over some players.

Suarez being a prime example of this.

Home of Barca Fans