Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

The fact that this was played for Cruijff makes it way worse and unacceptable. Disgusting performance and honestly very dissapointing.
Dont even want to think about Barca till tuesday, time to get drunk.

blaugrana1987

Bad game from us. Now we will have to take everything in coming weeks. Just a bad performance, especially front three and fucking alba, worst defensive performance of season.

In any case, I just couldnt get into the match so I guess players didnt either. How did suarez miss that one is a mistery tbh

serghei

MSM have to give more defensively in special games. In these type of games, you can't afford the luxury of having 3 players that don't do defensive work. Bale and Ronaldo worked a lot in defence. The nature of the game meant more for them.

vlad

good game by real and deserved win, barca was poor in second half, suarez missed every chance, last passes,messi, neymar... nothing from them also

hardyboy

Shocking performance!! Now if we drop points at Anoeta the league would be up for grab. Lets hope we perform well in the midweek and go onto win at Anoeta. Leo and Ney needs to step up now.

Mitchell1978

Hmm, Barca were in control for the first 70 minutes, the game changed when Rakitic was pulled for Arda. Yes some players didn't perform to their best but that was the difference maker, suddenly Real were overrunning our midfield.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I have gotten so used to us winning and being unbeaten, that losing hurts, and it hurts even more we lost to the scum. They took their chances and we didn't and that's the way it goes in football.

Kohe321

That's what worries me the most. Complacency went on full mode after the goal. They literally stopped and started thinking about atletico. Maybe it was a good wake up call. Fifa virus hit us hard again, as it usually does. Strange so many were thinking this would be easy.

rm deserved to win, and Bale had a great match.

Yeah good points, hopefully this can serve as an important wake up call for the Atletico game and the rest of the season for that matter. This complacent mentality has been sneaking into too many of our performances lately, and we need to get rid of it completely if we want to win any trophies. The jetlag/fifa virus argument helps explain some of it, but again if the players just cared more deeply about the result then this wouldn't necessarily be a problem regardless, jetlagged or not.

Last edited:
Season's over as far as I'm concerned. La Liga's done (well actually we have Anoeta next... could get ugly), We won't get past Atleti playing like this, and I can't give a shit about the CDR right now.

Devils

I just saw the result...are you kidding me? The fact that they hailed this match for Johan is a complete embarassement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans