Lliga | Round 17: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 0-0

serghei

I am making some tactical analysis on this game. Which is the best way to upload moving content here? Twitter video, gif, any other? I want to upload or embed bits of actions. Youtube doesn't work, it will get blocked within hours.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Streamable or Streamja aren't bad imo.

Twitter in general is the worst UI I have seen of any big social media platform and their shit works half the time for me.

Sanchez D

EfCC.png

Sailor Mars

Seems like that graphic is the average rating for the players over the season coming into the game. Busquets didn't even play so they are not the post-game player ratings.

FCBfan22

How the fuck does Sport Klub dare to show a replay of this fucking disgrace of a match...

Turned it off as soon as I saw it.

Vilarrubi

Seems like that graphic is the average rating for the players over the season coming into the game. Busquets didn't even play so they are not the post-game player ratings.

Haha yeah was gonna say, if they were the scores for the Madrid game then whoscored.com should be banned as a source on Barcaforum :lol:

Some guys don’t deserve half of the scores there.

Sanchez D

Haha yeah was gonna say, if they were the scores for the Madrid game then whoscored.com should be banned as a source on Barcaforum :lol:

Some guys don’t deserve half of the scores there.

Points given overall, I think.

Not according to the performances in this match.

Home of Barca Fans