Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Lomar1o

Even if we lose nobody is gonna miss Tata.:lol:

the emphasis is on how badly we lose. it doesn't really matter if we're gonna miss tata or not. some will, some won't. but the result will be clear, we're gonna be the losers, because of this idiotic line up

khaled_a_d

The more I think about it the more I think this lineup will work. Even if barca line up as a back 4 I don't think Mathieu will go forward much at all. Dani will bomb forward as much as usual but Busquets drops back and again makes it into a back 4.

This isn't like our barca of the last few years. Like many have said, having Mathieu at LB is like having Abidal reincarnated. Both are French even.

It is more of 4-3-3 in defense with 3-4-3 in attack ,which is still less risky b/c in reality we were playing 2-5-3 in attack b4 with Alba&Alves both attacking and exposing the defense like they did against PSG
The only disadvantage for me is Mascherano being liability in aerial challenges when he is playing a CB

serghei

I'm worried about Mathieu vs James. And Pique & Masche vs Benzema & Ronaldo, because those two fuckers are probably two of the best headers in the game.

Caps

Even if we lose nobody is gonna miss Tata.:lol:

My son leaned over me, read your comment and said
"Nobodies gonna miss Tata? thats a messed up thing to say, considering...you know..."
Me: "Eeeh, what?"
Son: "R.I.P"

:shakeshead::rolleyes::angry:

Needless to say, I hit him a smack for being rude, clueless and ignorant.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Dear lord, some of you are acting as if this is the first clasico you are ever watching. Stop being so nervous and pessimistic. If we lose we lose, if we win, we win. Such is life.

F

Flavia

Dear lord, some of you are acting as if this is the first clasico you are ever watching. Stop being so nervous and pessimistic. If we lose we lose, if we win, we win. Such is life.

You don't get nervous anymore? It's the clasico!

DrPepper

I don't like Mascherano vs Benzema. Like the last League Clasico it's just crosses to Benzema which Masche can't cope with. We're just lucky that Benzema somehow needs 5 chances to score a goal against us.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't like Lucho's choice of defenders. Specially Macherano. Real turning to crosses will be trouble for Barca the whole match.

Home of Barca Fans