Liverpool

aaron101

Well their chief scout was in Rome yesterday.

Pjanic and Romagnoli probably. As long as nobody bids for Suarez (what with his 70m buy out clause) they should manage to keep everybody, and add Pjanic and Romagnoli for about £50m

Well worth it if you consider they'll be battling bigger guns from next season what with the CL.

In my opinion, the 70M buyout clause of Suarez is just too low. Falcao and Cavani was about the same with that. I think the 85-95M is the fair amount.

ammarfcb

ze special one
add Pjanic and Romagnoli for about £50m

i don't see us buying another CB.

The priority areas are leftback (almost impossible but i'd like our use of english players to give us a chance with shaw) and winger (hopefully konoplyanka), a cm would be close 3rd. and depending on wether borini is staying or not a backup striker.
i'd sell assiadi and aspas (maybe to valencia to lure dani parejo).

Last edited:
H

Haruko The Goon

In my opinion, the 70M buyout clause of Suarez is just too low. Falcao and Cavani was about the same with that. I think the 85-95M is the fair amount.

I know. Pool wanted a higher clause than the 40m.

And Suarez didn't want to be chained to Liverpool with a 100m clause. So they probably met somewhere in between and 70m was the price.

I can't see Real passing that up this summer - if the clause is actually there.

Real's south american/latina/spanish fans would Hail Suarez like they did Ronaldo........ Watch this space I guess.

XaviMessiGirl

your given the reported 60m BR is handed for summer.
who do you buy?
who do you sell?

keep it realistic

The main thing I'm concerned about is LB. Milan suck right now so it might be the perfect time to tempt De Sciglio - can play both on the left & right. My only concern with him is he seems to be injury prone.

Some more strength in midfield would also be nice. If it's true that we have scouts in Rome, Pjanic would be a great addition. It seems like we have a good relationship with Roma so that might be realistic.

Just like you, I'd sell Aspas & Assaidi, and other than that I'm pretty satisfied with the rest of the players.

Well their chief scout was in Rome yesterday.

Pjanic and Romagnoli probably. As long as nobody bids for Suarez (what with his 70m buy out clause) they should manage to keep everybody, and add Pjanic and Romagnoli for about £50m

Well worth it if you consider they'll be battling bigger guns from next season what with the CL.

I mentioned Pjanic above, but I think the only way to get Romagnoli is if he'd be loaned out somewhere for a year or two first (like Ilori right now). But he is certainly a potential star in the making, his price will probably only go up by waiting.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
your given the reported 60m BR is handed for summer.
who do you buy?
who do you sell?

keep it realistic

Sell:- Agger £7m, Aspas £2m, Assaidi £1m, Borini £8m plus other youth players £2m so a total of £20m on top of the £60m giving us £80m.

In:-

Well a left back for me is a priority I'd target a number of left backs that are attainable to us:- Ricardo Rodriguez from Wolfsberg, De Sciglio at Milan, Ansaldi at Zenit, Ben Davies at Swansea. Hell I'd even offer Ashley Cole a 1 year deal.

My dream signing would be De Sciglio but imo he wouldn't leave Milan for another couple of years. My next preference would be Rodriguez.

For me Luke Shaw is unattainable. He is Chelsea bound imo.

So I'd say £15m for Rodriguez or Davies. Argument sake say Rodriguez.

I'd spend £10m plus a couple of youth players on loan for Caulker.

I'd then spend £18m on Konoplyanka.

I'd try and get morgan schneiderlin from Southampton. I'd offer them £12m for him.

I'd then target a back up striker as I've sold Borini and Aspas. I'd target one of Bony, Cardozo, Vucinic, Remy. I'd attempt to get Remy and offer QPR £15m.

So that would be Rodriguez, Caulker, Schneiderlin, Konoplyanka and Remy in my squad.

H

Haruko The Goon

£12m for Schniederlain? LOOL You know S'hampton are rich?
£17m or more mate.

XaviMessiGirl

Make De Sciglio watch the 2005 CL final on loop until he joins. :tito:

Ammar, photoshop of De Sciglio in a Liverpool shirt? It needs to happen.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Ammar, photoshop of De Sciglio in a Liverpool shirt? It needs to happen.

i give up tryed to put his face on liverpool bodies. henderson looks too awkward with the fergie knee thing, agger's tatoo's are too much for the baby face, ilori has a big head and for some weird reason sakho didn't work.

i do however have the video loop for him:

gonna be an exicting summer to explore the market with seduction for once in a long while.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
De Sciglio to Liverpool

926.gif

Home of Barca Fans