Liverpool

Temptation

:lol: This guy's default to anyone is homo slurs

Meanwhile, raves on and on about CR7 and Lewa's hairline.

It's 2022. You can come out of the closet, repressed fuck :lol:

This clown thinks pointing out that a person has a good hairline is something homoerotic. :lol:

Everybody on this forum talks about hairlines/transplants as a joke or fun banter(MATS, Alba and so on).

Ironically, this cumstain supports Messi's demands for getting a "private box" in a stadium with another man.

How ironic. Scientists these days....:lol:

KingLeo10

This clown thinks pointing out that a person has a good hairline is something homoerotic. :lol:

Everybody on this forum talks about hairlines/transplants as a joke or fun banter(MATS, Alba and so on).

Ironically, this cumstain supports Messi's demands for getting a "private box" in a stadium with another man.

How ironic. Scientists these days....:lol:

You doing a lot more than raving on about hairlines. Basically Lewa and CR7's lapdog in those threads. Anytime one sees a post from you there, it's bile :lol:

Temptation

You doing a lot more than raving on about hairlines. Basically Lewa and CR7's lapdog in those threads. Anyone one sees a post from you there, it's bile :lol:

Yeah like people on the forum don't have personal favourite players. :lol:

Can say the same about you being a total Messifag lmao.

Also, I was the first one to admit CR7 is finished. Can't expect even the slightest objective take on Messi from you.

Zero Self Awareness. Take your pills on time, mate.

Temptation

:lol: The repressed rat can't help himself, can he?

Imagine going around barking "Rassy" and then calling others fags. Lmao. L.

Well, in your mind, you're way more than just Messi's lapdog mate. :lol:

So coming from you, it's a bit rich...

Still waiting for one objective take on Messi by you.

Morten

Yeah like people on the forum don't have personal favourite players. :lol:

Can say the same about you being a total Messifag lmao.

Also, I was the first one to admit CR7 is finished. Can't expect even the slightest objective take on Messi from you.

Zero Self Awareness. Take your pills on time, mate.

Difference is, their favorite players actually played for their team, yours has zero connections to Liverpool.

Andresito

Staff member
Difference is, their favorite players actually played for their team, yours has zero connections to Liverpool.

That's because he isn't a real Liverpool fan. It was just the cool thing to support when he chose them in his mid-teens.

Birdy

Liverpool's problem is FSG lack of spending as supporters say,
but also Klopp's ridiculous emotional attachment to his players.

Being a coach at top level requires you to be ruthless, as Pep for instance is, and get rid of underperforming players no matter what.
'Recycle your squad, before it recycles you' as Sr Alex used to say

Now Klopp is a such a nice person that apparently he can't do that.
Liverpool's md is a fucking joke, just because of Klopp's attachment issues
Milner is done years now
Hendo is done since last season, and in a proper recycled side he would only feature as rotation
Keita, Ox, Thiago, play the games of 1 player per season, and Ox is not Liverpool level years now
Jones, Elliot, Carvahlo are just kids developing on which a top side cannot rely

Hence, when the only WC available md they had (Fabinho) took a huge dip in form, their md was run over by the Fulhams and the Leedses of EPL
even Firmino who wouldn't start last season, became a starter again!

Other issues like Nunez being meh, Salah taking hefty paid vacations for 2 months, VVD's decline, injuries, etc played all a role
But Klopp is responsible for that md selection first and foremost
FFS Had Winaldum stayed, he would still be starting and it's late 2022 already

JamDav1982

Birdy gone from holding Liverpool up as having an amazing system that will dominate for years and the one to point to...to now ripping it apart.

You were told it was never as easy as Liverpool having it all worked out and they would have a job to do when players aged but you wouldnt listen.

Temptation

That's because he isn't a real Liverpool fan. It was just the cool thing to support when he chose them in his mid-teens.

So I'm not a Liverpool fan because my favourite active player is someone who has nothing to do with my club???

Lol.

Also, it was never cool to support Liverpool when I started supporting the club. Our glory era was gone and we were not the popular choice at all for young fans new to the sport.

Infact, the reason I support Liverpool is because I have an immense affinity towards underdogs in Football and at the time we were an unpopular choice. Same reason why I support RL9 the underdog who got rejected by 2nd division Norwegian clubs and shit. To witness his journey to the top of World Football has been an amazing experience.

Proudly a Liverpool and RL9 fan for life. You're free to question my fandom but that won't affect me because I'm secure in my long term support/loyalty and I'm not a gloryhunting plastic like some of you. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans