Liverpool

Fati_Future_BallonDor

They go from beating City one day, to losing to relegation candidates next, you never know what you get with them these days.

Motivational isssues after some good years?

After loosing the title to city because of 1 point should motivate you to win it next season :/ maybe mane was more important than we all thought?

fergus90

After loosing the title to city because of 1 point should motivate you to win it next season :/ maybe mane was more important than we all thought?

Mane has been absolutely horrendous for Bayern.

I think a large part of the problem is there midfield. Fabinho looks finished, their depth is awful and Thiago is injured too much.

serghei

Mane has been absolutely horrendous for Bayern.

I think a large part of the problem is there midfield. Fabinho looks finished, their depth is awful and Thiago is injured too much.

True, but the attack is not that great either compared to past years. It's a deterioration of play and intensity in all areas from defense to attack, no compartment is spared.

KingLeo10

these lads managed to win 1 CL v Spurs (courtesy of Ernie) and 1 PL in their golden era. And not even in the same year.

Lmao.

Temptation

Atrocious season but I have a feeling we'll pull off a huge fluke in the CL this season. Embarrassing season though. Rebuild needed.

mc_lovin

Would be shocked to see them fluke the CL. But then again there's a ton of chance involved.

Back to back losses against the bottom two now, glorious. What's nice about football is that there's always a club in deeper shit.

Home of Barca Fans