Liverpool

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
we need some one who can get goals. some one playing in the Scottish league won't be able to get more than 10 goals in the epl.

Jelavic came from Scotland & he's the man for Everton, If Huntelaar is free there will be alot ofclubs going for that guy. If he's used correctly he's a beast.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Sorry but you couldn't be further from the mark, they lose Suarez and they lose their best player...He does more than just score goals

Reds fans should be patient, Rodgers is putting together something lovely at Anfield - give it some time still...Sterling, is virtually the best winger in England already...They do need another goalscorer though and they aren't going to be in the running for a Falcao or big name striker - of course, they may not need to either

Definitely patient because I belief in the ideals that Rodgers wants to implement and I have belief in Rodgers full stop.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Jelavic is a better player than Hooper of course. From what I have seen Hooper knows to find the back of the net though. But Hooper is a number of options. I don't know who Rodgers had identified.

Jenks

Sorry but you couldn't be further from the mark, they lose Suarez and they lose their best player...He does more than just score goals

Much of which is dribbling into a bodies or falling over. I don't doubt his close control and skill, but I do question whether he'll ever be the goalscorer that a team challenging for a top four place will need.

Jelavic is a better player than Hooper of course. From what I have seen Hooper knows to find the back of the net though. But Hooper is a number of options. I don't know who Rodgers had identified.

Should have gone for Berbatov, assuming SAF would have let him go to Liverpool.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Shows the lack of good wingers in England if somebody is actually daring to say that Sterling is virtually the best.

He's going to be a gun though.

Home of Barca Fans