Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't attribute all our failures to him. But I say that he was one of the problems.

Our team is just getting started.

He was one of the problems of many problems in the team and club, some which still exist till this day. So our failures was part him, but also part a lot of other players and things.

We have a lot to fix. I wouldn't say we are better without him although I don't think we should bring him back either.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think some of us/you really underestimate what it will take for us to be a legit CL contender again.

- Xavi to get much better as a manager
- LW, CDM to replace Busquets, RB and better depth in other positions in case of injuries as well

There's no easy fix to this, especially if we keep making poor investments.

M3ls

Why didn't players like Ozil, Coutinho, James and others fit into the team of structural coaches? But all three of them are better than Leo without a ball. But even they did not fit the standards of modern football.

You have to understand that football has changed a lot now. This is not 2010. I'm not saying the same as BBZ now. No, I don't want to see 10 Goretski on the team. Take Iniesta, he didn't have big muscles. But he played great without the ball and was not lazy. Or Modric. Or Bernando Silva. There are many examples.

BarcaOG

Banned
VINTAGE messi CL KO performance today:

- 0 impact: check
- walking around without a clue: check
- 0 dangerous passes, goals, assists, or half-chances: check
- humiliated by bayern: check

classic messi. CL KOs have always been too much for the chump. he has more CL humiliations than CL trophies LMAO

the only metric in which he will never ever surpass CR7 is CL greatness. the CL GOAT destroys bayern. the CL goat-wannabe loses to bayern.

lmao cope messibois

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yEz5Zr6_zw&ab_channel=TheSportsJournal

This is not an isolated case. 85% of the time Leo plays without the ball like this.

In an era when football has become the most tactical and collective game, this is not excusable.

idk who u r but i like you already. nice work mate.

warning: these messibois live in a bubble. they are immune to demonstrable, objective facts. they pretend the 8-2 (and all the others vs roma liverpool etc) didnt actually happen.

i wish u well on ur barcaforum journey

messi didnt do anything in the CL without xaviesta. they carried him so hard.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 cls without xaviesta

massive CL flop lol. CR CL GOAT reigns supreme

M3ls

Sorry, but Ronaldo is just as terrible without the ball. And with the ball, he is ten times worse than Leo.

RM won a lot of Champions League undeservedly.

M3ls

RM managed to win the Champions League when at every stage of the playoffs they were worse than the opponent in terms of the quality of the game.

Rassvet

It’s no wonder they had to rig the WC so much for him to have a shot at winning it.

In a proper competition, he can’t even sniff the quarterfinals again playing in a super team.

Rassvet

Eibar and FIFA managed to make this a debate

images

KingLeo10

Rasscuck the second act as always :lol:

Imagine laying low like a cockroach for 3 months and then coming around to claim Ws :lol:

KingLeo10

OG, tell your bitch to be nicer

:lol: Clown finished his 8th grade HW by the sound of this

Simmer down, and learn to insult properly

Prediction: Fati will magically come back in a few days. And lil Tempt will be active again

Unfortunately for you trolls, the jig is old...especially when you lot disappear for months on end after getting clowned at the WC :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans