Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Messi knew going to PSG was unlikely to win him another CL, but given he was without a club with season start approaching, no club but Paris could realistically afford him.

Im.sure he chose PSG out of the goodness of his heart

Fattest W in forum history for [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]

Fquto-eXgAIrRH9
Embarrasing

M3ls

He wasn't that bad. He made some good runs and created 2 decent chances from the corner. He and Mbappe just couldn't get the ball for large periods.

To get the ball from your team, your team must have the ball. But how will your team take the ball away from the opposition if you don't press and dont work without ball?

Messi is consistently knocked out of the Champions League because he is minus one without the ball. By the way, Van Gaal also spoke about this two years ago.

He hinted at this delicately, saying that Messi should think about why his teams cannot win the European Cup for so many years.

CatalinR10

Now that all emotions have settled, I wanna point out a few things

1) argentina was very lucky to win
2) anyone who cant see how the corrupt Quatari billionaires bought this world cup for Messi is blind
3) messi knew exactly what he was doing when he left Barca at its lowest points in tge past 3 decades

4)messi is not a good person and I will never see him.or argentina as the legitimate winners of tgis world cup with so much help and scandal

5) no, im not a cristiano fanboy and hes one 9f the biggest disgrace to football recently

Leaves Barca to win Champions league... ends up never again winning champions league
It couldbt have happened to a nicer fellow

This guy and CR7 and very overrated

It's ok bro , let it all out

Messi_sleeps-ds.jpg

Birdy

He hinted at this delicately, saying that Messi should think about why his teams cannot win the European Cup for so many years.

Yes, that was a top interview for which some clowns in here were deriding LVG.

But he was 100% spot on.
There is a reason why Messi hasn't won a CL since 2015.
2018-19, which was according to many his best ever individual season, is a good testament to that

M3ls

Don't talk to me about the World Cup. From a tactical point of view, national teams are much lower than clubs. There are collected guys who meet a couple of times a year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

But he was 100% spot on.
2018-19, which was according to many his best ever individual season, is a good testament to that

Messi had the least amount of blame in 2018-19 out of every player in the squad, including your favorite player who whiffed a chance like an amateur(not his fault we went out though but still).

Birdy

Messi had the least amount of blame in 2018-19 out of every player in the squad, including your favorite player who whiffed a chance like an amateur(not his fault we went out though but still).

Read again what I wrote

M3ls

But he was 100% spot on.

Yes, that's right.
Pay no attention to this forum.
I love Leo, but the clowns on this forum think I hate him.

Leo's key problems are that he is monstrously passive off the ball.

The second problem is that Leo very strongly drawn to the ball when it is not required and breaks the structure of the team's game.

A key aspect of positional football is when your partner with the ball moves away from him, not towards him.

If he needs help to get out of the pressure - okay, no problem. But don't rush to the ball unnecessarily.

Qatari players do not ask the question "why?". I move across the field with the ball at my feet, and they come towards me. Why do it? We will run into each other. Some approach me within a meter. I explain to them: ?If Maradona and Pele played for the same team a meter apart, I would look like the best defender in the world against their background. But if there are 15 meters between them, what can I do against them at all? Who should be covered? They will pass the ball to each other for 3 days without a single mistake.

- Xavi

Birdy

Yes, that's right.
Pay no attention to this forum.
I love Leo, but the clowns on this forum think I hate him.

Leo's key problems are that he is monstrously passive off the ball.

The second problem is that Leo very strongly drawn to the ball when it is not required and breaks the structure of the team's game.

A key aspect of positional football is when your partner with the ball moves away from him, not towards him.

If he needs help to get out of the pressure - okay, no problem. But don't rush to the ball unnecessarily.

Thank you.
Things that have been repeatedly pointed out here when he was playing for Barca.
It's not an accident that the last coach that made him not disrupt positional play was Pep
And not an accident again that the last coach under which he won CL was Lucho in a well-balanced side

M3ls

Thank you.
Things that have been repeatedly pointed out here when he was playing for Barca.
It's not an accident that the last coach that made him not disrupt positional play was Pep
And not an accident again that the last coach under which he won CL was Lucho in a well-balanced side

Do you remember the story with the conflict between Leo and Luis Enrique? This is a confirmed fact. I'm sure the two problems I pointed out are the cause of this conflict.

CatalinR10

Why does this shit allow itself to be so expressed in the address of Van Gaal?

This little asshole didn't like what Van Gaal said - Messi is very good with the ball, but without the ball she is out of the game.

And Van Gaal is absolutely right. And where in the words did the little dwarf see disrespect?

Shut your mouth, monkey.

Shut up monkey, you don't know anything about football.

Our team was excellent without Messi

By the way, Argentina missed the first goal after Messi lost the ball by going to dribbling.

Don't talk to me about the World Cup.

I love Leo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Argentina-v-France-Final-FIFA-World-Cup-Qatar-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans