Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
Sure, after visit the greatest L in forum history

"Let me anticipate the inevitable:
he's saving himself for qatar"

:mou:
i mean. you spent 5-6 months downplaying messi's pathetic performances in the mighty lige 1 saying he was just saving himself for the CL

only to collapse in the most humiliating away to real madrid, the team against which messi hasnt even able to deliver an assist for like 5 years

LMAO

fattest L

BarcaOG

Banned
Me trying to explain to @Birdy that fans of other teams do often care about how their former legends do elsewhere. I know Bayern fans who keep an eye on how Lewandowski is doing at a Barca.

Somehow this guy managed to twist this into that people here root for PSG lol.

No you dumbass. I don't give a fuck about PSG, but I do always wish Messi to do well and rooted for him when with Argentina. PSG thread also is barely active on this forum during their games apart from people hoping Messi scores or commenting when he does something good for them.

Meanwhile Birdman here is following Liverpool and Klopp almost every game like he is a super fan of them.

99% of Barca fans locally in Barcelona or around the World root for Leo Messi. If you got a problem with that then too bad for you :lol:

eh, no. ever since messi moved to PSG this forum has been a shadow PSG fan forum, lol

BarcaOG

Banned
also hilarious how, this year, when messi is actually playing well in the french league--- SUDDENLY it matters and it must be taken into account LMAO

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Anyway, suck it up haters.

221218184732-messi-wc-trophy.jpg

BarcaOG

Banned
Take it up with @Barcaman then, you know the man you wanted banned from the forum once upon a time not realizing he is the admin.....

unfortunately barcamann is a good dude who hasnt really realized that his forum was hijacked by a rabid pack of messi fan bois and a couple of 'mods' who only apply the forums rules selectively. its too bad.

DonAK

unfortunately barcamann is a good dude who hasnt really realized that his forum was hijacked by a rabid pack of messi fan bois and a couple of 'mods' who only apply the forums rules selectively. its too bad.

Are you saying he is naive and stupid?

jamrock

The Messi hating brigade is so hurt by Messi winning the WC and have no comebacks for it, they are just spinning out of control.

BarcaOG

Banned
Are you saying he is naive and stupid?

no, only that hes not around enough to pay attention to what is happening

very telling that you chose those words and associated them with bojan though. huh.

the messi bois here are so shameless that i guarantee that if messi signed for real

theyd be buying jerseys non stop and 'suddenly' appreciating RM much more

so fake lmao

JohnN

Birdy.. doesn't it bother you that from the TOTALITY of Barca forum that has been here since 2008 on, the only people who side with your opinion are Temptation and OG. Two world known Messi haters and NOT Barca supporters.
I personally wouldn't support PSG with Messi to win over Barca in any tie and don't know anyone who would in the forum.
Who are these "Messi fans" you refer to?
You have taken a monumental L. One for the history books. Your takes have been abysmally wrong. And you have yet to admit to that.
Once you accept that, I will gladly have another back and forth conversation with you about any topic. As so will anyone else. But until then, you are just grasping at straws.

DonAK

The Messi hating brigade is so hurt by Messi winning the WC and have no comebacks for it, they are just spinning out of control.

Love to see it.

If Birdy, OG and Temptation just took their Ls and moved on it would be better for them, but here they are saying the entire forum is full of fake Barca fans as a coping mechanism :lol:

Birdy

Me trying to explain to @Birdy that fans of other teams do often care about how their former legends do elsewhere. I know Bayern fans who keep an eye on how Lewandowski is doing at a Barca.

Somehow this guy managed to twist this into that people here root for PSG lol. I also made it clear that these guys are not even half of the legend Messi is at Barca, but somehow basic reading comprehension is difficult for this lad, or maybe he is just so butthurt from Messi winning the WC he don't care about it.

No you dumbass. I don't give a fuck about PSG, but I do always wish Messi to do well and rooted for him when with Argentina. PSG thread also is barely active on this forum during their games apart from people hoping Messi scores or commenting when he does something good for them.

Meanwhile Birdman here is following Liverpool and Klopp almost every game like he is a super fan of them.

99% of Barca fans locally in Barcelona or around the World root for Leo Messi. If you got a problem with that then too bad for you :lol:

The audacity of calling out my 'reading comprehension skills,' while
1) failing to understand that I am not talkin about supporting 2 or 3 clubs, but about switching your support to a new club you never supported because of a player

2) logically contradicting yourself (I don't give a fuck about PSG, I wish Messi to do well) without even realizing so

3) Sneakily attempting to undermine the argument by pointing to the PSG thread, which doesn't need to be active when all the PSG-related discussion happens here on the Messi thread

I am sure the 99% of Barca fans that root for Messi in Barcelona do not root for PSG as well, unless they belong to the new individual FC trend that your lot here is subscribing to. Oh wait...

Finally, no the fact that someone is legend cannot save face for you as I explained in my previous post

Thanks for confirming who is the dumbass here

BarcaOG

Banned
Birdy.. doesn't it bother you that from the TOTALITY of Barca forum that has been here since 2008 on, the only people who side with your opinion are Temptation and OG. Two world known Messi haters and NOT Barca supporters.
I personally wouldn't support PSG with Messi to win over Barca in any tie and don't know anyone who would in the forum.
Who are these "Messi fans" you refer to?
You have taken a monumental L. One for the history books. Your takes have been abysmally wrong. And you have yet to admit to that.
Once you accept that, I will gladly have another back and forth conversation with you about any topic. As so will anyone else. But until then, you are just grasping at straws.

john m lets not fight ok.

what i dont understand is how we are 'not barca fans'. the messi bridage was over the moon with happiness in messis last years here with him scoring 10000 goals against eibar and betis but failing in clasicos, failing to win the league, failing to do anything in the CL

barca fans should have been upset and should have demanded more from messi. because you care for the TEAM

but the messi bois were overjoyed just watching messi score against crap opposition lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans