Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Fucking LMAO at your fucking comment.

I was put unconcious in the 5th grade by some fucking gypsy that I had the balls to fight who was 3 years older than me , then recovered and still wanted to fight him till there was only one winner.

Keep masturbating to real life situations , while I lived them as a kid in Romania growing up with gypsies that wanted to steal everything from us.

Messi is the one true goat , keep living your fantasies safe in whatever 1st world country you live in.

I will never give up thanks to the GOAT !!!

Ok, Andrew. Give Tristan my regards. :lol: :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Birdy not realizing even the admin and owner of this forum was rooting for Messi to win and was in here celebrating yesterday as well :coffee:

Birdy

Only teams I supported where Spain, because of Barca players and Argentina because of Messi.
Spain were total shit like current Barca and got dumped.
I kept watching Ronaldinho matches until he retired, because I loved the dude and was a proper legend. Same with Messi.
Didn't follow Iniesta in Japan though, will conceed that, even if he is for me the second best player of our golden era.
Who else would you root for?

I root for most current Barca players, except for the Amigos as these are in my eyes responsible for the downfall of the club
But I don't follow anyone after leaving Barca, I don't care
I am a Barca fan not a player fanboy (unlike you)
Believe it or not, if Dembele had gone to Chelsea (a club I don't care about) last summer, I wouldn't be following him now

CatalinR10

No self respecting Barcelona fan will support Dembele who has done nothing for us since being here bar costing us a CL or Kounde who hasnt been here 5 months yet, over Messi, WTH, no way will that ever happen.

This isn't Messi vs Brazil with Ronaldinho, or Spain with the Midfield goats, then our loyalties would be split.

It's The best player to ever play for football club Barcelona, who cried like a baby when he had to leave, who drag us to league titles in Bart-desrtoy-Barcelona- omeu.

Unless you're French, only one team to support yesterday if you're a Barcelona fan.

It's especially funny hearing that come from boy who twerks for a man that has nothing to do with the club or country he supports.

true brother

bismp

He literally has won everything he could win, his resume is beyond complete and I doubt that it can be ever be topped.

Birdy

No self respecting Barcelona fan will support Dembele who has done nothing for us since being here bar costing us a CL or Kounde who hasnt been here 5 months yet, over Messi, WTH, no way will that ever happen.

This isn't Messi vs Brazil with Ronaldinho, or Spain with the Midfield goats, then our loyalties would be split.

It's The best player to ever play for football club Barcelona, who cried like a baby when he had to leave, who drag us to league titles in Bart-desrtoy-Barcelona- omeu.

Unless you're French, only one team to support yesterday if you're a Barcelona fan.

It's especially funny hearing that come from boy who twerks for a man that has nothing to do with the club or country he supports.

I wasn't supporting France poor fanboy
But you prob missed that in between the fanboy posting

Temptation

I can fuck up any Andrew and any Tristan at any time of the day , fuck them and FUCK ANY MESSI GOAT HATERS !!!!

There is only one and true GOAT , LIONEL ANDRESS MESSI !!!!!!!

Your spirit and storyline doesn't match your idol at all.

Messi didn't have Maradona's life story lol.

Messi was a posh privileged boy who got great luxury and help from a young age. So much so that his hormonal deficiencies were also taken care of.

How ironic that the journey you are claiming is as far away as possible from your idol......zero connection. How exactly does the "GOAT" inspire you to do this kinda shit in any way, shape or form? :lol:

It's like trying to connect a silly comedy and a dark thriller together and act like it has cohesion and connectivity. Yikes fam.

Windhook

No point in replying to Birdy and Tempt right now.

Let's hope these guys don't act like the BOAT/GOAT fella, "I'm Drazen Prosinecki, 27 student in architecture, from Split. I support Hajduk and Barca" fiasco.

Rory

I can guarantee with 100% certainty every football forum will be non stop posting about Messi and Argentina since last night. But sure it’s just fake Barca fans that are posting here. Must be trolling and bait tbf so fair play if it is. No way someone who proclaims to be smart could actually mean that.

KingLeo10

I can guarantee with 100% certainty every football forum will be non stop posting about Messi and Argentina since last night. But sure it’s just fake Barca fans that are posting here. Must be trolling and bait tbf so fair play if it is. No way someone who proclaims to be smart could actually mean that.

In fact, it's the number 1 topic on Redcafe, and Messi/Barca destroyed United in 2 CL finals.

:lol:

CatalinR10

Your spirit and storyline doesn't match your idol at all.

Messi didn't have Maradona's life story lol.

Messi was a posh privileged boy who got great luxury and help from a young age. So much so that his hormonal deficiencies were also taken care of.

How ironic that the journey you are claiming is as far away as possible from idol......zero connection.

It's like trying to connect a silly comedy and a dark thriller together and act like it has cohesion and connectivity. Yikes fam.

I do not fucking care. Messi is the GOAT whether you like it or not. Keep dissrespecting me and Argentina.

Talk more when I finally meet you thanks to my gypsy friends who would do anything for 5 Euros , even suck a dick.

You have been warned.

Birdy

My dude, you have become very annoying lately.
Didn't pick you out earlier being thus
If you were as smart as you claim to be you would have noticed that I am not talking about last night and today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans