Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory

Feel like playing Honduras, Jamaica and UAE isn't the best preparation for a world cup. Although with more serious opponents you run the risk of over exerting yourself and getting injured. Good to keep that winning mentality going too I suppose.

malvolio

Feel like playing Honduras, Jamaica and UAE isn't the best preparation for a world cup. Although with more serious opponents you run the risk of over exerting yourself and getting injured. Good to keep that winning mentality going too I suppose.

Yeah, shit opposition. But it's better just for building team chemistry, rehearsing tactics/patterns and not getting injured. After all this is the last stretch, you can't integrate new players or do major changes.

Rory

Yeah, shit opposition. But it's better just for building team chemistry, rehearsing tactics/patterns and not getting injured. After all this is the last stretch, you can't integrate new players or do major changes.

Yeah, I can see the positives. And with the first game being Saudi Arabia, you need to practice breaking down teams that will sit back.

Jay Jay

List of international top scorers:
1. Ronaldo - 117 goals (191 caps)
2. Daei - 109 goals (148 caps)
3. Messi - 90 goals (164 caps)

Free kick goals:
Messi - 59 goals
Ronaldo - 58 goals

Siuuuuuuuuuuu

Horatio

You're welcome
giphy.gif

Jay Jay

List of international top scorers:
1. Ronaldo - 117 goals (191 caps)
2. Daei - 109 goals (148 caps)
3. Messi - 90 goals (164 caps)

Free kick goals:
Messi - 59 goals
Ronaldo - 58 goals

Siuuuuuuuuuuu

btw.

Most free-kick goals:
1. Juninho - 77 goals
2. Pele - 70 goals
3. Ronaldinho, Legrotaglie - 66 goals
4. Beckham - 65 goals
5. Maradona, Zico - 62 goals
6. Koeman - 60 goals
7. Messi, Ceni, Marchelinho - 59 goals

He'll probably reach the top 3.

Messigician

Messi completely shutting the mouths of those who doubted him and I?m absolutely here for it. An absolute freak of a nature this guy. 35, but still very much has it.
-Hagrid

Messiboys acting like he scored hat trick against prime Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans