Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I can assure you Madrid got 0 chance.

No, they are talking about Messi doesn't want to join PSG as if PSG was like Real Madrid to us Barca so he is allegedly considering the English clubs.

If true, more respect to the King for taking the considerations and feelings of Barca fans at heart. Doubt it though.

Newcomer

I can assure you Madrid got 0 chance.

I didn't say Madrid has a chance.

PSG antagonism = Real antagonism.

But this one bit is not an info by the 2 ITK. Probably a joke by another regular member to make tension rise. This transfer is getting to "Se queda" level. This is what we love.

Leong157

No, they are talking about Messi doesn't want to join PSG as if PSG was like Real Madrid to us Barca so he is allegedly considering the English clubs.

If true, more respect to the King for taking the considerations and feelings of Barca fans at heart. Doubt it though.

OK, thank you. English is not my first language

malvolio

Seems fishy Barca and Messi never just agreed to a renewal to avoid issue of being registered as new signing.

Feels like one side or both knew long before now he wasnt to stay.

by the way both parties behaved during their respective press conferences and in between, its clear that there is bad blood between them.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The French media jumped the gun on Friday and tried to put pressure on the Messi camp to sign. Sounds like they're trying to rush this deal through.
...and to try to keep other clubs away. Like I wrote yesterday, the Qataris had no reason to pose with his shirt and confirm it's done if it had really already been done, other than to keep other clubs from even trying.

JamDav1982

Clearly heading for PSG and stumbling block probably them just trying to work out how to make it happen and try to keep Mbappe.

xxxxxx

...and to try to keep other clubs away. Like I wrote yesterday, the Qataris had no reason to pose with his shirt and confirm it's done if it had really already been done, other than to keep other clubs from even trying.

That's true. You remain calm and try to keep hidden until the deal is done. It's usually the silent clubs that are the most vocal in deals like this.

Hardy

And where have we seen this before?

PSG may seem hopeful of the signing, but it doesn't mean he'll join them. As I said, he probably has several offers on the table that's not been reported. He'll think things through and see what club is best for him. It's not going to be decided in a few days.

The French media jumped the gun on Friday and tried to put pressure on the Messi camp to sign. Sounds like they're trying to rush this deal through.

to be honest even members of nasser family leaked the agreement

malvolio

That's true. You remain calm and try to keep hidden until the deal is done. It's usually the silent clubs that are the most vocal in deals like this.

they can wrap it up within a day. after all paris is a 1h flight from BCN, no? by tomorrow evening he could be juggling the ball on parc de princes.

Jadentheman

Seems fishy Barca and Messi never just agreed to a renewal to avoid issue of being registered as new signing.

Feels like one side or both knew long before now he wasnt to stay.

I was listening to some guy that follows Barcelona for years on Youtube. He thinks it was Catalan elite that pushed him out to some degree. And he also spoke on how this isn't the first time great players got pushed out in an odd fashion and made list of star players spanning decades on their exit from Barca. I think Barca is a pedigree club priding itself having world class players play in their prime, at their peak. But once they peak it's time to ship them off. Anyways link to video.

Leong157

And that shirt just contradict the report. As the report said he is not going to wear #10.

The shirt was #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans