Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

No he didn't improve them, that is true. But last night, the qualification was not lost because of Messi. It was lost because of their shambolic defense and losers mentality.

He's also part of the loser's mentality, he ought to have done his part fully so no one blames him but he was just passively strolling around in d 2nd half

Rassvet

For the sake of all parties on here, it is for the best if the boys don’t cope with this CL exit by starting to hype up Messi for the WC like crazy.

All they’d be doing is getting their hopes up just to be let down. Also, the more rational ones among us don’t want to be in this position for another 9 months of having to constantly push back against delusional takes on here.

Rassvet

bruh Benzema now has more goals against Ligue 1 teams this season than Messi without even playing in Ligue 1

[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]

SmilerBam

messi missed a crucial PK in the first leg that would have sent the game into extra time and that would have given psg an almost unassailable lead

he is as much to blame as anyone, and even more because you lot were saying that his move to PSG was precisely to make a difference in the CL and to win it with a better squad than barca

you are really struggling here mate :lol:

Didn't said anything of such sort, you confuse me with someone else buddy. Actually, i think it was your amigo Rassvet that said that, among others.

Birdy

Of course, the most delusional of all is Messi himself.

He can't realize he is done at top level, keeps dreaming he can lift CL and all that.
Once he takes in some more bitter eliminations (WC, CL next season), he will accept it for good and head to MLS to retire there

BarcaOG

Banned
messi should have called it a day when he won the Copa , retiring on his own terms and as a winner

would have shut me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans