Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
So this cockroach is colombian? Thought he is canadian or something. Anyway, just an insignificant cockroach. So shit that internet is free for all the mental unstable frustrated guys.

lmfao!!!

directing your pathetic responses towards me (i dont give a fuck mate) as a way to conveniently brush aside the fact that your idol messi is bottom of the barrel trash is another W for me

thanks bro

Rory

nice try, though since you are 1) illiterate and 2) have the memory capacity of a goldfish let me once again remind you that i was actually cheering for Arg in that copa :lol:

cope
Mate stop crying about it, it was last summer. Just let it go

BarcaOG

Banned
lets sing it together lads, all at once! you know its coming in a matter of months or even less

HES SAVING HIMSELF FOR QATAR :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hardy

would like to know the top speed he reached this season, I remember this kind of stats in the past years in CL.

BarcaOG

Banned
not joking, he looked slower than modric

tbf modrics ability to maintain form and fitness at his age is beyond impressive. the run he went on prior to one of the goals where he muscled off like 3 psg players is just class

messi mostly walks so i doubt his speed was ever above 20km/h

KingLeo10

Honestly though, if we're being fair about Ws and Ls, OG collected a big W for RM-PSG tie, but also two big Ls for Copa America (Messi never winning an international title take) and Ballon D'Or 2021.

So, celebrations are in order for you lads, but we've had our days too in the past year :mou:

BarcaOG

Banned
Honestly though, if we're being fair about Ws and Ls, OG collected a big W for RM-PSG tie, but also two big Ls for Copa America (Messi never winning an international title take) and Ballon D'Or 2021.

So, celebrations are in order for you lads, but we've had our days too in the past year :mou:

hats off KL for being gracious in the face of defeat

'ppreciate it mate :cheers:

my man finished football when he won copa america & since then it?s clear he lost his interest 😂😂😂

Trolls can keep trolling but still 7 BD 😂😂

BarcaOG

Banned
my man finished football when he won copa america & since then it?s clear he lost his interest ������

Trolls can keep trolling but still 7 BD ����

one of those should be lewys or benzemas
one should be xavis or iniestas

the bdor is a farce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans