Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Who gives a fuck about PSG

They've been playing like shit and still 13 points clear

Messi has better shit to worry about

If I'm Messi I'll phone it in EVERY SINGLE WEEK I don't give a single fuck I have 7 Ballon Dors and I have one final chance to win the world cup which will cement legacy as the best that ever was the best that is and the best that ever will be.

Do you really think I'm going to risk beung injured and end up like CHUMPMAR because some Baguette is mad I dribbled past him 5 times.

PEACE chumps I give away all my haters combined net worth to aids research.

BARCAOG can jerk his dick at CR7 all he wants I have a world cup to win

Peace Haters

And knowing Messi's foul vocabulary his actual thoughts will be FAR MORE explicit than this tame example I gave

Messigician

And for anyone doubting this was the case

Messi was prepared to renew at this FINSIHED club and go trophyless for his entire contract just to stay in his comfort zone and give 100% for the world cup.

soul24rage

If I'm Messi I'll phone it in EVERY SINGLE WEEK I don't give a single fuck I have 7 Ballon Dors and I have one final chance to win the world cup which will cement legacy as the best that ever was the best that is and the best that ever will be.

Do you really think I'm going to risk beung injured and end up like CHUMPMAR because some Baguette is mad I dribbled past him 5 times.

Peace Haters

And knowing Messi's foul vocabulary his actual thoughts will be FAR MORE explicit than this tame example I gave

What a post :cheers:

Rassvet

Peace Haters

Rare L. Yall are trying too hard to cope with his decline.

serghei

Peace Haters

:lol: Love PSG and this Messi. Perfect match.

KingLeo10

"Paragon of objectivity and the enlightened" Rassvet finding it hard to stomach a few troll posts IN FAVOR of Messi, while working tirelessly to incite troll posts AGAINST Messi. On a Barcelona forum.

Is there anyone here who's still fooled? :lol:

Birdy

"Paragon of objectivity and the enlightened" Rassvet finding it hard to stomach a few troll posts IN FAVOR of Messi, while working tirelessly to incite troll posts AGAINST Messi. On a Barcelona forum.

Is there anyone here who's still fooled? :lol:
Messi is currently not playing for Barcelona.

Is there something more egregious and abhorrent than simping for a player of another club, while being indifferent to or even against Barca,
ON A BARCELONA FORUM?

Rare L. Yall are trying too hard to cope with his decline.

Yep, precisely this!

And as his decline becomes steeper, brace yourself: we will hear the weirdest and stupidest excuses/rationalizations of his 'no-show's on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans