Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickstar

I deleted it because the stats I posted on the previous page expressed the point more clearly. Lille was a 2-1 win for PSG but they were losing 0-1 at half time, then Messi was subbed off, and they won 2-1 with two late goals so it was a 0-1 L with Messi on the pitch.

Oh and also against lyon it's 2-1 win. Why you only mention 1st half score?
Tbh, i don't remember the Lille match, either he's playing average/ bad for his std.. or i didn't watch it at that time. And i just watched the clip, and yeah, he played bad lol.
Like i said, his game this season can go from a 5.5 to a 8.5. And i stick with my opinion with rennes, st ettienne and yesterday. But i also agree, other matches were... mediocre or you could say.. bad. It seems to be lacking ball touch or injury issue to me (maybe at that time he's still overplayed). I strongly agree for messi to take less matches with argentina and focus on the club since they're qualified anyway. And hopefully, yesterday's game a good sign for it.
People don't just forget how awful his initial showing last season (we know the problem), and how he change 180 deg after x mas. Maybe, like what malvo said, he'll repeat it again. But maybe not, who knows.

If he failed, and he himself know his capacity... you know i kinda vaguely remember at one interview he said, i will quit if i feel i can't play the game anymore (to his standard) or something along that line. I think he'll be the 1st to announce it. Would be a sad day to anyone but it will happen. He's still one of the greatest player ever lived. Absolutely top 5. Even i don't want to get to the goat debate, it's absolutely trash. Anyone could have their own goat. Even ibra could be the goat for swedish. I have no problem for that.

If messi jump back to his best and win 2022 though, things could get more interesting ��

Rory

Just to further highlight his hatred. He calls CR the ucl goat whilst Messi is shit etc because of a few defeats. One of those defeats being anfield. So Messi didn’t score past the 1st leg of the semi final and therefore is shit.

In 2015/2016 ucl win CR didn’t score past the 2nd leg of the 1/4 final.
Exact same thing in the 2017/2018 ucl win, he didnt score past the 2nd leg of 1/4 final.

Nothing to do as individual players. Or one being ucl goat or not.

Guys from now on just ignore him. The forum is being turned into a cesspool and it will end up dying. Imagine you’re a barca fan and want to join a forum. Come on here to the clubs greatest player and see his posts, first thing you’re doing is closing the tab and thinking to yourself what on earth did I just read, screw that. Don’t engage anymore, add to ignore list.

SmilerBam

3peat Cl goat cr > mental collapse messi. thats about the end of it mate, cope

Who made the decision to unban you? He did a big mistake. You re like a broken record. Do you know something else besides shitting on Messi? Lol, an internet warrior shitting on one of the biggest players of all time. Talking about small time. Or are you just trolling? If you do,it's just a bad troll. Like someone said before, you are turning this forum into a joke. I hope the mods will take action and ban you forever.

BarcaOG

Banned
Who made the decision to unban you? He did a big mistake. You re like a broken record. Do you know something else besides shitting on Messi? Lol, an internet warrior shitting on one of the biggest players of all time. Talking about small time. Or are you just trolling? If you do,it's just a bad troll. Like someone said before, you are turning this forum into a joke. I hope the mods will take action and ban you forever.

cope harder messiboi

KingLeo10

I?ve always found it funny when real life nobodies question the mentality of a man who has 35 trophies, 750+ goals, 7 Ballon D?Or, and whatever else accolades he has in top tier football.

Show us your mentality. Put up a resume that shows you are top in your field.

Not saying you can?t dish out relative criticism . But absolute criticism is a fool?s game

Messigician

I?ve always found it funny when real life nobodies question the mentality of a man who has 35 trophies, 750+ goals, 7 Ballon D?Or, and whatever else accolades he has in top tier football.

Not saying you can?t dish out relative criticism . But absolute criticism is a fool?s game

Come on man, you're actually pulling the classic if you didn't like my movie then direct a better one yourself bet you can't.

It's literally the worst possible counter

FinBarcelonafan

True. It's extremely tough to stay on top for that long time. It takes insane talent and dedication itself

Birdy

PSG data in Ligue 1 so far this season

Minutes played with Messi: 865
Minutes played without Messi: 845

Goal difference with Messi on the pitch: +3
Goal difference without Messi on the pitch: +19

Goals scored with Messi on the pitch: 11
Goals scored without Messi on the pitch: 28

Goals per 90 minutes with Messi on the pitch: 1.14
Goals per 90 minutes without Messi on the pitch: 2.98

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]

Thanks Rassvet

No news here!
Been writing that they are weaker with him, just after watching the 2 games vs City, and the game vs Monaco.
Maybe if he was the only one ghost-walking in the team, and had 10 other running for him, things would have been better for PSG
But when you have - on the top of Messi - Neymar doing the same, and even Mbape despite his age endorsing the exact same attitude

Then, it's just pathetic.
They will get battered by a just decent - but mediocre compared to the elite - RM in cL R16
That's when reality will hit hard Messi again and his fantasies of winning the CL again

Morten

Thanks Rassvet

No news here!
Been writing that they are weaker with him, just after watching the 2 games vs City, and the game vs Monaco.
Maybe if he was the only one ghost-walking in the team, and had 10 other running for him, things would have been better for PSG
But when you have - on the top of Messi - Neymar doing the same, and even Mbape despite his age endorsing the exact same attitude

Then, it's just pathetic.
They will get battered by a just decent - but mediocre compared to the elite - RM in cL R16
That's when reality will hit hard Messi again and his fantasies of winning the CL again

Meh, with Verratti and Mbappe, its at least 50/50 for PSG.

Birdy

Meh, with Verratti and Mbappe, its at least 50/50 for PSG.

I appreciate your pessimism, but it's not...

It would have been 50/50 if PSG had the same setup and tactics, but instead of Messi and Neymar they had players in the mold of Vinicius or Dembele to complement Mbappe.
Their attempted 'counters' would stop just close to the halfway line because of the inability of the duo to run.
And they will be exposed like hell at the back with only 7 men defending

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Real shouldnt be overrated, they rely a lot on Vini and Benz. They are looking stronger than they are because la liga is so weak now. A top tier team like liverpool, bayern or city should beat them without much trouble. Anyways, i rate them over PSG though, with a full fit mbappe/Ramos/Verratti/ no Neymar it could be 50-50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans